The Student Room Group

Anyone go busking out in the streets? How much do you earn?

I'm thinking of going busking after I graduate as something fun to do on my days off. I live in Glasgow so I wonder how much buskers earn there. Or just any city really?
Reply 1
Original post by GeolPhysics
I'm thinking of going busking after I graduate as something fun to do on my days off. I live in Glasgow so I wonder how much buskers earn there. Or just any city really?

one of my friends play the bagpipes and he made about £30 in an hour, worth a try! you’ll make something. what do you play?
Original post by zoetang
one of my friends play the bagpipes and he made about £30 in an hour, worth a try! you’ll make something. what do you play?

I play the piano, guitar and sing. Thinking of just starting off singing along to a backing track then adding the guitar when I get to better grips with the instrument. I was a pianist and singer first and foremost.
Reply 3
Original post by GeolPhysics
I play the piano, guitar and sing. Thinking of just starting off singing along to a backing track then adding the guitar when I get to better grips with the instrument. I was a pianist and singer first and foremost.

that’s cool, yeah definitely that sounds like an idea. good luck with busking!

Quick Reply

Latest