The Student Room Group

Anyone done Skyrise City by Arctic Shores?

If so what score did you get and what do you think of it?

Scroll to see replies

I got 7028, really weird but liked the PDF emailed to us afterwards
Reply 2
Original post by BeckyPortsmouth

That's really good but I have no idea what the score really means haha, it's out of something like 12,000.

I would tell you what I got but I can't seem to find it.
Did you recieve an interview/offer from the employer with this score? There are a lot of threads talking about scores but no follow-up on how it affected their standing with the employers.

I've just gotten 7520 which I assume isn't great as many seemed to have scored 8000-9500.
Original post by BeckyPortsmouth
I took the test twice the first time I got a 8200 score but I wasn't invited to the next stage however I did poorly on the mathematical sequence part. Yesterday I took the test a 2nd time and I scored 8300 however I did much better at the sequence part. If I recall correctly I received 1000 from the sequence part both times so I think that the score doesn't really matter I'll update once I get my results from yesterday's test
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
I got 8220 and they didn't accept me in the interview. Do you know which is the minimum score?
Original post by emma9798
I got 8220 and they didn't accept me in the interview. Do you know which is the minimum score?

I also wasn't accepted (got my results yesterday) and I scored 8300
Reply 7
please, did you finish the game with the spinning circle where u have to complete keys ( numbers)
Reply 8
Did you finish the game with the spinning circle where u have to complete keys ( numbers)?
Original post by Safaa123
please, did you finish the game with the spinning circle where u have to complete keys ( numbers)

I managed to get to the 16th number, I don't think the last levels can be completed
Original post by Nickg1994
I managed to get to the 16th number, I don't think the last levels can be completed

and what score did u get ?
Original post by Safaa123
and what score did u get ?

8300 something, I got the test results the day before yesterday and it was an above average score
8300 something, I got the test results the day before yesterday and it was an above average score

Great ! Thank you
has anyone else completed it? I just did it for pwc, took me actual hours. got 8631, no idea if thats good or bad. seen scores like 9500+ lurking about on here and i don't know if thats for a different year and diff test or something so I have honestly no idea what to think. anyone can tell me if good or bad?
I took the test twice the first time I got a 8200 score but I wasn't invited to the next stage however I did poorly on the mathematical sequence part. Yesterday I took the test a 2nd time and I scored 8300 however I did much better at the sequence part. If I recall correctly I received 1000 from the sequence part both times so I think that the score doesn't really matter I'll update once I get my results from yesterday's test

Hey Nick, did you pass?
Original post by orpswayfair
Hey Nick, did you pass?

Hey there, although I got an above average performance according to the results sheet I didn't manage to pass. Score doesn't really mean anything in this test cause the company want to see which personality traits u have and now developed so score isn't the best indication
Hey there, although I got an above average performance according to the results sheet I didn't manage to pass. Score doesn't really mean anything in this test cause the company want to see which personality traits u have and now developed so score isn't the best indication

Ah thanks man for your input! Thats a shame, but better things await im sure
Reply 17
Any one has username or password to login. Or can you tell me what type of topics are to be there. is it hard or can we make it good score. I don't have any idea about it.
Hi all,

I've done these tests for two different companies now, honestly the scores must be absolutely irrelevant because you get 1000 in some games just for completing them, regardless of how you did (like the face game?)

First company I didn't get any feedback but got progressed to the next stage, second company gave me a feedback thing saying I performed in the 30th-50th percentile (i.e. average score compared to everyone else). But the feedback based on my personality didn't seem to match me at all! (Still waiting to hear if I've been progressed for this one)

Honestly such a strange way to assess us, doesn't seem fair or accurate at all.
Agreed - I did this for Imperial Tobacco. I achieved around 9500, from the feedback within the PDF, didn't seem to great. They took a while to get back to me and finally, I wasn't invited to the next stage. I have 2 more of these tests to submit for other roles. Honestly, I don't think there is a positive correlation for a high score. And I am yet to hear from anyone who made it past the app stage - and what score they achieved...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending