The Student Room Group

Dudes i am the embodiment of cringe

so I didn't realize that I had caps on and had to write the title twice.
anyways I read a few of my old posts and god I feel as if I have died then been revived then died again and been born through my uncle's ear- not a good feeling. no idea why I felt the need to share this but yeh.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

you're gonna cringe at this too
Original post by Matt1778
you're gonna cringe at this too

Yes I can imagine reading it again in a few weeks and dying right there on the chair
Was going thru my old snapchat n boy. I found old selfies i sent to crushes and now ik why they said no.

Found karokes i made in the toilet and me abusing the filter and writing the worst captions. Oh and on top of that me flexing my invisible abs+biceps
Original post by zedius
Was going thru my old snapchat n boy. I found old selfies i sent to crushes and now ik why they said no.

Found karokes i made in the toilet and me abusing the filter and writing the worst captions. Oh and on top of that me flexing my invisible abs+biceps

:hahaha:
:undefined:console
Tbh I still cringe at some posts my 16 year old self wrote on TSR a few years ago :lol:
I read a really lovely comment once online somewhere that said cringing at your past self is a good sign because it shows you have grown as a person :h:
Me on the other hand, I never post anything cringey. Ever. Just don’t tag catusstarbright, as she will LIE.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I read a really lovely comment once online somewhere that said cringing at your past self is a good sign because it shows you have grown as a person :h:

Me? Growing? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Absolutely not:mad:
Original post by Andrew97
Me on the other hand, I never post anything cringey. Ever. Just don’t tag catusstarbright, as she will LIE.

@CatusStarbright Is this true?

I cringe at my past and present self. I guess I am a senior citizen now lol
Original post by realistpotato
@CatusStarbright Is this true?

He's lying I'm afraid. I'm sure @Baron of Sealand or @Life_peer would happily confirm.
Original post by CatusStarbright
He's lying I'm afraid. I'm sure @Baron of Sealand or @Life_peer would happily confirm.

We don't need to confirm it. I'll let that post of his speaks for itself

Original post by Baron of Sealand
We don't need to confirm it. I'll let that post of his speaks for itself

@barnetlad what's your two cents

These two could be the cringe royalty of TSR MHoC. :yep:
People usually cringe at their old self. It's natural.
I cringe at things I did recently. Let alone a long time ago.
Original post by Life_peer
These two could be the cringe royalty of TSR MHoC. :yep:

Thanks?
Original post by Glaz
@barnetlad what's your two cents

I am sure the 90,000 Conservative Party members in a few years time will cringe when they remember choosing the worst Conservative leader and worst Prime Minister of all time, Mr Johnson.

Alan Pardew I am sure cringes at his 'dad dancing' whilst manager of Crystal Palace.

I don't think that in comparison there will be or is much to cringe about in the MHofC.

Hm that's a nice way of looking at it :smile:

Sorry for bumping this, was looking for something in your post history :hide:

Original post by Chronoscope
:undefined:console

Tbh I still cringe at some posts my 16 year old self wrote on TSR a few years ago :lol:

For one i have no idea why 16 cavy thought the word sex needed censoring

Quick Reply

Latest