The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's college accommodation and residence cancellations/contract cancellation

So King's wasn't able to offer me accommodation for this year. If anyone is looking to cancel their contract for any reason (dropping out of uni/don't like their halls etc) please contact me as I'm desperate to have accommodation and would be very happy to continue a contract for the coming academic year! I'll be living at home until I can find a king's residence so feel free to contact me anytime during the 2019/2020 term!
Reply 1
Hei, I am moving out of King's accommodation, and I have booked a low-floor (9th) Studio in Vauxhall accommodation. Are you still interested?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by epap
Hei, I am moving out of King's accommodation, and I have booked a low-floor (9th) Studio in Vauxhall accommodation. Are you still interested?

Thanks so much but unfortunately the vauxhall accommodation is too expensive for my budget :frown:
Hey guys, I have a gds flat I want to move out of. And I want to live at Vauxhall. Maybe if we transfer contracts I could take the studio and you could have the gds flat??
Reply 4
Original post by epap

Hi there, I am very interested in your room. Is it still available?
Original post by bananabananaxo
So King's wasn't able to offer me accommodation for this year. If anyone is looking to cancel their contract for any reason (dropping out of uni/don't like their halls etc) please contact me as I'm desperate to have accommodation and would be very happy to continue a contract for the coming academic year! I'll be living at home until I can find a king's residence so feel free to contact me anytime during the 2019/2020 term!

I’m looking move out of my room at IQ arcade in holloway, as i got an offer for ucl halls much closer to the building.

it’s a single room (non ensuite) with 3 other flatmates and 2 bathrooms and a shared kitchen

let me know if you’re interested at all
Pm or text 07946479411
I’m looking to move out of my Vauxhall en-suite (£1196 monthly, all bills included) in January sometime so if anyone would be willing to take over my lease for that hit me up!!

Hi I have an ensuite at Julian Markham that I'm desperate to get rid of. 41 week contract, 275 pounds per week. Would you be interested?
I'm still looking so if anyone has anything please message !!
I have a place at moonraker if you're interested?
Original post by Anonymous
I have a place at moonraker if you're interested?

Thanks so much but Moonraker is out of my budget :frown:

Hi I have an ensuite room, just 215/week. Are you still interested?
Reply 12
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/city/bronze-en-suite?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested :smile:) THANK UUUUU

Quick Reply

Latest