The Student Room Group

Police Now Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
make sure you do some quick notes on the points you need to cover because it's easy to forget when talking on a limit
Original post by danielleashlee
Can anyone help me I need to do my online assessment and was just wondering the video questions do you get any time to prepare for them? Like does it show you a question then give you a few mins to think of an answer or is it straight into it?

yeah 2 minutes just be prepared, they will defo ask about the program aims and objectives, just be calm and talk with charm
Reply 82
Original post by danielleashlee
Can anyone help me I need to do my online assessment and was just wondering the video questions do you get any time to prepare for them? Like does it show you a question then give you a few mins to think of an answer or is it straight into it?

You see the question and then have 2 minutes to prepare. You can start recording before then if you want to. I’d advise having a timer with you as when I did it there wasn’t a countdown before the recording started.
Can I just ask has anyone received their feedback from the online assessment before hearing the outcome? I’m panicking that this is not a good sign.I’ve had some feedback on my assessment and it says they will be in touch at a later stage with the outcome. Has anyone else experienced this?
Reply 84
Original post by Gemsbelle
Can I just ask has anyone received their feedback from the online assessment before hearing the outcome? I’m panicking that this is not a good sign.I’ve had some feedback on my assessment and it says they will be in touch at a later stage with the outcome. Has anyone else experienced this?

I didnt have that I'm sorry - was the feedback generally good or bad?
Original post by WillSam
I didnt have that I'm sorry - was the feedback generally good or bad?

The feedback showed my highest scoring areas and then the lowest scoring area with some feedback how to improve that area but it states that all feedback is given like that was yours like that?
The feedback seemed quite positive but I just found it strange to receive the feedback without finding out if I had been successful or not
Reply 86
The feedback showed my highest scoring areas and then the lowest scoring area with some feedback how to improve that area but it states that all feedback is given like that was yours like that?
The feedback seemed quite positive but I just found it strange to receive the feedback without finding out if I had been successful or not

yeah that's very strange but I can only speak from my.own experience so it could be normal! I wouldnt worry - no point worrying you will find out eventually. best of luck though I understand that must be frustrating
Original post by WillSam
yeah that's very strange but I can only speak from my.own experience so it could be normal! I wouldnt worry - no point worrying you will find out eventually. best of luck though I understand that must be frustrating

Was your feedback given in a similar way? Highest scoring areas and lowest scoring area with some feedback against the competencies?
Reply 88
Was your feedback given in a similar way? Highest scoring areas and lowest scoring area with some feedback against the competencies?

yeah exactly that- but it was attached to the offer to assessment centre
Original post by WillSam
yeah exactly that- but it was attached to the offer to assessment centre

Ok thanks I’ll just have to wait and see like you say no point worrying about it fingers crossed for good news!
Reply 90

I’ve had the same, it came through yesterday
Original post by Hayls96
I’ve had the same, it came through yesterday

Yes mine was yesterday too
Reply 92
Yes mine was yesterday too

I’ve just had an email this morning saying that I was successful
Original post by Hayls96
I’ve just had an email this morning saying that I was successful

I have too was just going to message so relieved!
Has anyone received the email about assessment centre dates yet? I got told I had passed the online assessments 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since then :confused:
Reply 95
Original post by harry3337
Has anyone received the email about assessment centre dates yet? I got told I had passed the online assessments 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since then :confused:

No, I haven't! Still waiting. They're probably waiting to reach a certain number of candidates before getting the dates out to us.
Hi guys,What kind of jobs is everyone doing prior to the police now 2020 start date?
Original post by India123456
Hi guys,What kind of jobs is everyone doing prior to the police now 2020 start date?

I am in my last year of uni and I am also a carer
Reply 98
I used to be a paralegal, but I've been off on a gap year.
Reply 99
Hello all, I've also passed the online tests and just waiting for the assessment dates. Is anyone applying for Greater Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest