squat: 75kgx1
deadlift: 100kgx1

summer goals:
bench: 75kgx1
squat: 100kgx1
deadlift:140kg
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd say eat a lot more but try keeping it relatively healthy & try protein shakes before workouts because they have substantial effects for both guys and girls when exercising and can really contribute to your muscle growth. #JS.
Original post by cheerIeader
I'd say eat a lot more but try keeping it relatively healthy & try protein shakes before workouts because they have substantial effects for both guys and girls when exercising and can really contribute to your muscle growth. #JS.

ye. gonna reorder creatine+possibly pre working. altho pw already has creatine idk if i need extra

my goal is like 80kg kinda lean by december(end)
Original post by zedius
ye. gonna reorder creatine+possibly pre working. altho pw already has creatine idk if i need extra

my goal is like 80kg kinda lean by december(end)

Woww 80KG is way off but maybe possible if you train really hard. Good luck. Xox
Woww 80KG is way off but maybe possible if you train really hard. Good luck. Xox

ok maybe its 2 much. i'll set it at 75. i suppose 20kg a year is reasonable for a noobie. so idk why i said 15kg in 3 months ahah.
Original post by zedius
ok maybe its 2 much. i'll set it at 75. i suppose 20kg a year is reasonable for a noobie. so idk why i said 15kg in 3 months ahah.

Harder please.
Harder please.

lol what
Original post by zedius
i suppose 20kg a year is reasonable for a noobie.

It is if you want to end up fat, aye.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
It is if you want to end up fat, aye.

heard 20kg is what a newbie averagly gains in a year, lean muscle.
Original post by zedius
heard 20kg is what a newbie averagly gains in a year, lean muscle.

You heard wrong mate. 20lbs of muscle is realistic if you do everything right, which tbh doesn't sound even close to where you're at with your half-arsed approach, no offence pal.
Original post by zedius
not including calories ect. thats long. gonna estimate and eat

goal: 75kg by beginning of jan
when i buy a scale i'll give u updates of my weights by the month/week

5'11/6'0
65kg(last checked couple months/a month ago).
started gym jan, stopped april continued july. been on and off.

canclled my membership and i'll be doing arms,shoulders and chest at home until december then consider going gym because i usually cba and been paying for nothing since i havent been in weeks.

i'll also try calves so my legs are twigs.

what i ate today:

5 eggs.

a salad+mayo+tuna

mass gainer
some grapes

3 slices pizza

gonna have some crossaints and milk in a bit

10kg by Jan is a massive amount of weight to gain and most of it will be fat. How many calories will you be eating per day? How much protein? Why so little leg work?
For me, it’s the season to eat as much as you can till Christmas and just chill.
And I don’t even celebrate Christmas
Original post by Sam1999__
10kg by Jan is a massive amount of weight to gain and most of it will be fat. How many calories will you be eating per day? How much protein? Why so little leg work?

I cancelled my gym membership bc im 2 lazy and no point wasting money if i go once a week.

Im eating around 70g of protein(most from mass gsiner)

Basically im just looking to gain like muscle and fat. Then cut by feb. Also at 70kg ill still probs look the same but at 75 ill have noticable gains despite it being fat.

Im gonna use a calorie app to track and eat around 2.7k.
Leg work? Back work? Even 10kg of lean mass is completely impossible if you’re neglecting the majority of your body.

half-arsed approach
Original post by zedius
I cancelled my gym membership bc im 2 lazy and no point wasting money if i go once a week.

Im eating around 70g of protein(most from mass gsiner)

Basically im just looking to gain like muscle and fat. Then cut by feb. Also at 70kg ill still probs look the same but at 75 ill have noticable gains despite it being fat.

Im gonna use a calorie app to track and eat around 2.7k.

There is no room for laziness in bodybuilding or fitness, i'm sorry to break it to you but making progress requires significant effort, if it was easy everyone would have great physiques. I would advise you to bite the bullet and get a gym membership, the key to progress is consistency and the key to consistency is enjoying it, if you find a way to enjoy the gym laziness won't be a factor. Also, 70g of protein is very low, you should be aiming for about 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Milk is helpful, cheap and no prep. Gets those calories and protein in easily.

If you are already skinny I would bulk for more like a year. You may find you actually look leaner 6 months into a controlled bulk as you will gain muscle so quickly as a beginner the fat won't be as noticeable. I would recommend starting strength and really hone your diet in.
Original post by Sam1999__
There is no room for laziness in bodybuilding or fitness, i'm sorry to break it to you but making progress requires significant effort, if it was easy everyone would have great physiques. I would advise you to bite the bullet and get a gym membership, the key to progress is consistency and the key to consistency is enjoying it, if you find a way to enjoy the gym laziness won't be a factor. Also, 70g of protein is very low, you should be aiming for about 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Milk is helpful, cheap and no prep. Gets those calories and protein in easily.

If you are already skinny I would bulk for more like a year. You may find you actually look leaner 6 months into a controlled bulk as you will gain muscle so quickly as a beginner the fat won't be as noticeable. I would recommend starting strength and really hone your diet in.

i'll go back in after half term holidays(end of oct). on top of laziness i dont even have time to walk 30 mins and back to get there. with my a levels and stuff but i guess there isnt a easier short cut ahah.

i thought it was 0.8-1 for every kg. sh** i can easily get my protein up. i have around 5 eggs a day and i can have like 3 glasses of milk on top of mass gainers.

true so should i bulk up until march? rather than december. also what do you mean by controlled bulk?
Original post by funk controller
Leg work? Back work? Even 10kg of lean mass is completely impossible if you’re neglecting the majority of your body.

i mean there are some home work outs i could do. i have lots of weight sets and im sure i could do back rows+barbell rows.
Reply 17
Original post by zedius
i mean there are some home work outs i could do. I have lots of weight sets and im sure i could do back rows+barbell rows.

s q u a t
You heard wrong mate. 20lbs of muscle is realistic if you do everything right, which tbh doesn't sound even close to where you're at with your half-arsed approach, no offence pal.

didnt see this srry. ye im lazy to go gym but i can rlly work my arse off at home given my equipment and dedication. changed my plan to bulk longer. as sam suggested.
Original post by nzy
s q u a t

oh ye. man im dumb. my weights are 30kg max so its good for my arms/shoulders. but its 2 easy to deadlift or squat.
are body weight squats fine?

Quick Reply

Latest