The Student Room Group

5ft on the study 3’2 😳: Year 13 GYG

5ft on the study 3’2 😳: Year 13 GYG (if you got the reference you deserve
1000 hershey bars)

heyy my names zoya and year 13 is about to get littttttttt 🤪🤪 (note use of sarcasm)

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWWWWWW THIS IS SO SO LATE but i decided to make a GYG, ladies and gents, for not one, but two reasons:

I want to document my gRoWTh and see the ups and downs to my journey and see myself genuinely improve

I’ve been stalking 😎😎😎 a couple of gygs and most of them are owned by A/A* attaining students and I WISHHH i was an A* student but im not (yet😚😚) so im just out here representing us average students *holds up 1000+ peace signs*

on that note, im talking too much so heres where the real tea’s at:

My GCSE results:

Spoiler

My A-Level subjects:

Spoiler

My Year 12 January Mock exam results:

Spoiler

Year 12 June mock results:

Spoiler

My predicted grades:

Spoiler

Bigger plans after sixth form?? : (yes,i really went there)

Spoiler

Random other stuff:

Spoiler

and thats about it yayay, ill update every weekend
i have non existent fans but if you wanna be tagged, do comment

note: im new to this, this is as far as fancy shmancy student room techy as i can get
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by zoyasaucee
heyyy my names zoya and year 13 is about to get littttttttt 🤪🤪 (note use of sarcasm)

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWWWWWW THIS IS SO SO LATE but i decided to make a GYG, ladies and gents, for not one, but two reasons:
I want to document my gRoWTh and see the ups and downs to my journey and see myself genuinely improve
I’ve been stalking 😎😎😎 a couple of gygs and most of them are owned by A/A* attaining students and I WISHHH i was an A* student but im not (yet😚😚) so im just out here representing us average students *1000 peace signs*

hold up i need to go shopping so ill carry on with this when i come back ahshhd and edit it back
i dont think anyones gonna view this in that time but if you do then HEYAAAA WASSUP

Hiya, good luck with your gyg!
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Hiya, good luck with your gyg!

Heyaaa, thank youu!!! I REALLY NEED IT OMG
Heyaaa, thank youu!!! I REALLY NEED IT OMG

you’re welcome!

Can I be tagged into your gyg by any chance?
Reply 4
you’re welcome!

Can I be tagged into your gyg by any chance?

yes defo will dooo !!!
yes defo will dooo !!!

Reply 6

you're most welcomeee :smile:
Reply 7
1 ~ 13/10/2019

okay, I must say this week has been QUITE the opposite from productive 😳 I've literally caught the worse flu going, barely able to breathe through my nostrils smoothly and have one of my ears STILL blocked with water from todays shower, half deaf .. help :/ On the plus side, I got to spend more quality time with my bed xxx
At my sixth form, we have two teachers for each subject and they each teach a different topic so I'll be updating each side separately :smile:

Biology:

Side 1: We were doing our write up for practical 8 on quadrats and distribution of species along an area the whole week. I'm safe to say that I ACTUALLY spent the whole double lesson doing work and drawing all these graphs. We had to produce graphs on Excel AND MY GROUPS SCATTER GRAPH WENT SOOOO WRONG WHEN WE JOINED UP THE DOTS IT GENUINELY WAS A SCRIBBLE (ill attach a photo when I find our masterpiece in my bag) but we finally made the graph we needed after about 28348487 attempts so congrats to myself

Side 2: OUR TEACHER HAS LITERALLY GONE SOMEWHERE AND NO ONE KNOWS apparently the head office aren't allowed to tell anyone ??? so as for that,all the other classes were taught the first 3 steps to respiration, and we had to teach ourselves it - so I've got to say, we're quite lost. We also finished up the write up for the DCPIP and ammonium hydroxide photosynthesis practical.

Chemistry:

Side 1: We did a required practical on carbonyl tests and started topic 18 - we love abit more organic chemistry 🤩🤩🤩*note use of sarcasm*

Side 2: I didn't go to college that day bc my flu was wayyy too much for me to handle and also my mental health wasn't at its best. (one thing I need to work on is trying to come into school and not always let the smallest things in my mental health let me not get into school - last year my attendance wasn't too great bc of this issue but fingers crossed, I get better with this over the year)

Psychology:

Side 1: We were doing more on research methods - Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY TEACHER HES HILARIOUS AND HES A CARTOONIST 🥺🥺
but I don't really enjoy the way my teacher teaches bc he writes down notes on the board for us whilst he talks away and explains, no picking on people, no asking questions, no homework, tests or worksheets - it's really weird, I've literally never had a proper chat with anyone in that classroom

Side 2: I wasn't here that day but we apparently finished off ToM and then did the evaluation points for ToM too - great, more 'a sTrEnGHtH Of tOM iS ThaT iT hAS pRaCtIcAl aPpLiCaTiOn

Core Maths:
We were doing critical analysis - DEFINITELY NOT my fave topic bc of how broad the topic is

Homework and revision:
I completed most of my homework here and there but didn't get down to revision of any sort bc of how ill I've been.

I'm hoping to revise for the bio tests we have when we get back (on population & sampling) and also another test on organic chemistry so YAy I guess
(edited 4 years ago)
Good luck
Reply 9
LMFAOOOOO MY QUICK YOUNG THUG REFERENCE
ahh im ashamed replying to this I forgot I even started up a gyg whoops

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending