The Student Room Group

(Muslim) guys, do you prefer hijabi girls?

I’m asking this because one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her

Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)

Scroll to see replies

As a Muslim myself, personally I wouldn’t care if a girl had a hijab on as long as she was respectable, but the same goes for any girl imo
Lmao that’s such a dumb reason to say it defeats the purpose 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by OR321
As a Muslim myself, personally I wouldn’t care if a girl had a hijab on as long as she was respectable, but the same goes for any girl imo

preach. I dont care if someone is hijabi or not. I want them to have a good personality. But imo, hijabi girls are worse in the UK than those that do t wear it. aagain, this is only my thoughts from what I have seen so no offence to anyone out there.
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
preach. I dont care if someone is hijabi or not. I want them to have a good personality. But imo, hijabi girls are worse in the UK than those that do t wear it. aagain, this is only my thoughts from what I have seen so no offence to anyone out there.

Exactly. Some are really nice/sweet but you get some that act privileged/b*tchy and it’s like erghhhhhhh 😂. Some even wear it for “fashion” 😂
Reply 5
Original post by OR321

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?

So imagine you met a girl with a great personality and same facial features, would you guys prefer her to not wear hijab, or do you just not care if she does?
Reply 6
Original post by OR321
Exactly. Some are really nice/sweet but you get some that act privileged/b*tchy and it’s like erghhhhhhh 😂

Loool what do you mean by that?
Original post by Anonymous
Loool what do you mean by that?

Hard to explain, but I have seen some that expect to be treated better because they were a hijab or think they’re better than everyone else, if you know what I mean 😬
So imagine you met a girl with a great personality and same facial features, would you guys prefer her to not wear hijab, or do you just not care if she does?

Wouldn’t care is she did. If she wore if then it’s fine, if she doesn’t then that’s also fine
Reply 9
Original post by OR321
Wouldn’t care is she did. If she wore if then it’s fine, if she doesn’t then that’s also fine

Ahh ok cool

I’m guessing you’re Muslim
Ahh ok cool

I’m guessing you’re Muslim

99% sure
I’m asking this because one of my friends said to me that the hijab almost defeats its purpose as it makes guys, mainly Muslim guys, more likely to look at a girl, and then think shes a good person, and so by attracted to her

Is this true, do you Muslim guys like hijabis? (I say Muslimguys because I’m guessing this is not true for non-Muslim guys)

well if you are talking about the non-islamic meaning of a hijabi ( anyone who wears a piece of cloth on their head) then yes this may be true
but the islamic hijab doesnt defeat its purpose
Original post by OR321

As a male muslim, living with strict muslim parents. I would prefer a muslim girl without hijab. Now even though my parents are muslim, I don't believe in any religion. But even if you had a hijab and you are a nice person, I would still be interested. However I personally prefer without hijab. Why have something restricting like that. I am just very practical.
As a male muslim, living with strict muslim parents. I would prefer a muslim girl without hijab. Now even though my parents are muslim, I don't believe in any religion. But even if you had a hijab and you are a nice person, I would still be interested. However I personally prefer without hijab. Why have something restricting like that. I am just very practical.

Yeah. I see why you have a different view coz of your parents. Luckily my parents are super chill so wouldn’t care about things like this

It's not restricting
Reply 15
I would prefer a woman who wore it because she wants to and because it's a requirement in religion. I don't mean someone who has it half on or doesn't wear it all the time.I wouldn't marry someone who didn't wear it that's just my preference because you need to consider everything not just looks.
Reply 16
Original post by OR321
99% sure

what happened to 1% lmaooooo
Original post by thekoko
what happened to 1% lmaooooo

😂😂 you never know.
Reply 18
Original post by OR321
😂😂 you never know.

I am still laughing and idk why
Original post by thekoko