The Student Room Group

CyberStart Assess - Please help on question 7 -(Warehouse down!) - Cyber Discovery

Hi,
I am really stuck on this question (Question 7, Warehouse Down) on CyberStart Assess and have been for some time now. Please help, thanks.
Original post by Computerz147
Hi,
I am really stuck on this question (Question 7, Warehouse Down) on CyberStart Assess and have been for some time now. Please help, thanks.

Access the console and type in a function name and it's brackets. Look through the HTML code to find different function names and try them. If this is too vague, let me know!
hi i changed weasel on challenge 10 but i dont know what to change it too
Reply 3
Original post by CallyWasHere
hi i changed weasel on challenge 10 but i dont know what to change it too

For challenge 10, go into the console tab and try different function names. The autofill makes it easier.
On question 13 i know i need that you need to change the variables but what ones do you need to change and what to. Help appreciated thx.
Reply 5
You need to find some code that tells the robot to start and copy it into the console. Make sure to use the right syntax. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Captain Barbosa
Access the console and type in a function name and it's brackets. Look through the HTML code to find different function names and try them. If this is too vague, let me know!

hey this was really helpful but could you elaborate a bit i honestly have no clue.. thanks!
Reply 7

very usefull
Reply 8
Original post by rh261
very usefull

not really please could you be a bit more specific as I can't for the life of me find the functions
Reply 9
Original post by N555555S
hey this was really helpful but could you elaborate a bit i honestly have no clue.. thanks!

thank you so much it worked, by the way the code is in plain sight
any help with question 9 will be appriciated
What's a function? Sorry if I sound dumb, I've never done coding in my life, but I decided to give this a shot because it looked like it might be interesting :smile:

the **** is the console or do u mean the source code
Reply 13
Thanks man, appreciate it
(edited 4 years ago)
bit vague pls help
Reply 15
Please i really do not get his, what is the code??
Reply 16
Original post by yash Kainth
Please i really do not get his, what is the code??

What's the question no.?
Can anyone plz help with night at the museum? I've searched everywhere and can't find anything. THZ
can you make it any eaiser
Original post by CodingMeerkat
Can anyone plz help with night at the museum? I've searched everywhere and can't find anything. THZ

mee too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending