The Student Room Group

The Daily Wxgmak

gyg.JPG

WELCOME
Welcome to the first edition of my blog! Feel free to link your blogs or contribute with your entries of the day! I don't know what more to include. I may also use this as a normal blog and rant, you obviously can drop your thoughts down below too. I'm just waffling so that this introduction can look nice and hefty like everyone else's. I wish us all a good productive year!
What subjects are you taking?

Spoiler

What grades are you aiming for?

Spoiler

What course do you want to do at university?

Spoiler

Tags

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

note checklist

chemistry

Spoiler

biology

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Hey!
So sorry for not replying to your (some very interesting :wink:) tags, been a little busy.
Good luck with this year and I will be watching the thread. :hugs:
Original post by wxgmak
Can someone teach me how to do gradients and cross out words on TSR because mine looks so bad and fake lmaooo

https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

Cross out words?😂

THANK YOU SO MUCH WOW You’re a LIFE SAVER

And crossed out*
Like when there’s a line through the text
Ahh it’s okay I wasn’t very active since this summer. This thread is gonna die soon 😔
Original post by wxgmak
THANK YOU SO MUCH WOW You’re a LIFE SAVER

And crossed out*
Like when there’s a line through the text

I don't know how to do it on the but you could use any website online
Original post by wxgmak
Ahh it’s okay I wasn’t very active since this summer. This thread is gonna die soon 😔

A lot of users are no longer active. I am assuming schools/unis have started so people are busy. For me, my life is a mess and I am picking up the pieces lol
Thanks for the tag!
Could I just ask, what is A level Maths like?
Original post by Shining Stars
Thanks for the tag!
Could I just ask, what is A level Maths like?

Depends on the person.
It’s HELL for me but there’s nothing I can do now :smile:))))
Nah, it’s not THAT bad. Core maths is good but mechanics is the worst part of maths. It’s tolerable. I like how it’s not content based like my other alevels so it’s really all about practising whereas in biology I’d have to know the content and focus on application too.
Original post by wxgmak
Depends on the person.
It’s HELL for me but there’s nothing I can do now :smile:))))
Nah, it’s not THAT bad. Core maths is good but mechanics is the worst part of maths. It’s tolerable. I like how it’s not content based like my other alevels so it’s really all about practising whereas in biology I’d have to know the content and focus on application too.

Thank you
I'm considering it as an A level and was wondering how it goes. Some people love it, other hate it. :s-smilie:
Original post by Shining Stars
Thank you
I'm considering it as an A level and was wondering how it goes. Some people love it, other hate it. :s-smilie:

I've always had a love-hate relationship with maths. It's all up to the person. If you enjoy maths then go for it!!!!
6th October 2019
I haven't really updated this thing at all. I have been revising it's just been a busy week. I'm going to try to update my GYG every few days because I feel as if updating this will become a chore if I update it daily. I've got a mocks before half-term :frown:
What have I done this week?

Spoiler

How do I feel this week out of 10?

Spoiler

Wxgmak's weekly Playlist (you're welcome)

Spoiler

Thought of the week

tot.jpg

Tags (comment to be removed)

Spoiler

good luck!:biggrin:
radians are cool (though i always forget to change my calculator back to degrees after using them:facepalm:)
that ucas stuff sounds annoying:console:
Original post by Toastiekid
good luck!:biggrin:
radians are cool (though i always forget to change my calculator back to degrees after using them:facepalm:)
that ucas stuff sounds annoying:console:

Thank you! And ahh same here! I always forget to change it back too ): !!
Original post by wxgmak
6th October 2019
I haven't really updated this thing at all. I have been revising it's just been a busy week. I'm going to try to update my GYG every few days because I feel as if updating this will become a chore if I update it daily. I've got a mocks before half-term :frown:
What have I done this week?

Spoiler

How do I feel this week out of 10?

Spoiler

Wxgmak's weekly Playlist (you're welcome)

Spoiler

Thought of the week

tot.jpg

Tags (comment to be removed)

Spoiler

Darling, I really needed that thought of the week. Thank you. *tears and an enlightened smile* [couldn't find crying face emoji]
Here is my thought of the week: be so sticky that you shiiiiine.
I just figured everyone needed a good meaningful quote to motivate them to do well for themselves, you’re welcome.
Ugh! You stole my quote for next week!!!!!!
Original post by wxgmak
Ugh! You stole my quote for next week!!!!!!

This made me laugh so hard for some reason. Can you tell just how easily amused I am? *leaves to cry about that too*

On a more serious note: have an (almost typed something else for some reason) amazing week. x
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending