The Student Room Group

Politics philosophy and law at warwick

Does anyone know if ppl at Warwick is a llb, I know it is at kings and I was wondering is it the same in Warwick
Original post by Caitlin5505
Does anyone know if ppl at Warwick is a llb, I know it is at kings and I was wondering is it the same in Warwick

Hi, On their website it says it is a BA and if you check the modules you would see that it does not include all the antes required for the accreditation of the LBB (for it instance it says that you can choose between tort and criminal law although but are compulsory for any LBB). As a result, although it may be worth to double check phoning the uni, I do not believe it is a qualifying law degree.

Hope this helps.
Original post by lancpe2002
Hi, On their website it says it is a BA and if you check the modules you would see that it does not include all the antes required for the accreditation of the LBB (for it instance it says that you can choose between tort and criminal law although but are compulsory for any LBB). As a result, although it may be worth to double check phoning the uni, I do not believe it is a qualifying law degree.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending