The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bout ready to say **** pep roulette and take Sterling out for Mount + upgrade Cantwell to Maddison.
So Wilson finally blanked.
I'm having an awful start to the season. I'll need to wildcard over this international break I think.
14th place in the TSR league is ranked 85k overall. Lots of people doing very well so far.

I'm pretty happy with my start, up to 21k overall. Tammy Abraham has become too good to ignore, with those Chelsea fixtures he's finally gone in my team. I have enough money ITB to upgrade Greenwood to King to take advantage of those Bournemouth fixtures, but not sure if I want to take a hit.

Original post by Zerforax
I'm having an awful start to the season. I'll need to wildcard over this international break I think.

If I had my wildcard now i'd definitely play it over the IB, as I feel the tide is shifting with a lot of players. E.g. De Bruyne's injury, Spurs & United looking terrible, City not in the greatest form, the Pukki/Cantwell double up looks like its had its day, Mane looking a better option than Salah. Swing of fixtures for Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal.
Original post by sr90
14th place in the TSR league is ranked 85k overall. Lots of people doing very well so far.

I'm pretty happy with my start, up to 21k overall. Tammy Abraham has become too good to ignore, with those Chelsea fixtures he's finally gone in my team. I have enough money ITB to upgrade Greenwood to King to take advantage of those Bournemouth fixtures, but not sure if I want to take a hit.

If I had my wildcard now i'd definitely play it over the IB, as I feel the tide is shifting with a lot of players. E.g. De Bruyne's injury, Spurs & United looking terrible, City not in the greatest form, the Pukki/Cantwell double up looks like its had its day, Mane looking a better option than Salah. Swing of fixtures for Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal.

No Man Utd players? :h:
No Man Utd players? :h:

Well technically speaking I do have Greenwood, although he's purely bench fodder and is probably going soon.

Actual starters? Dear god no.
Original post by sr90
Well technically speaking I do have Greenwood, although he's purely bench fodder and is probably going soon.

Actual starters? Dear god no.

Haha same.

Funny thinking back to a little over a decade ago and it was a must have to include Ronaldo + a Man Utd defender and then usually a third Man Utd player too.
FML.. completely forgot to use my wildcard over the break and now I'm rushing and had some price rises against me :frown:

When you think you want Jamie Vardy in your team and your partner says - yea but he has all the drama at home with the pregnant wife having beef with the Rooneys :rofl:
FML.. completely forgot to use my wildcard over the break and now I'm rushing and had some price rises against me :frown:

When you think you want Jamie Vardy in your team
and your partner says - yea but he has all the drama at home with the pregnant wife having beef with the Rooneys :rofl:

Good call if you went for it. I took 36 points total last weekend, I'm on 46 for 2 this week after last night, mental.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Good call if you went for it. I took 36 points total last weekend, I'm on 46 for 2 this week after last night, mental.

Went for Maddison and Pereria instead of Vardy and Chilwell

FML
Went for Maddison and Pereria instead of Vardy and Chilwell

FML

Also own Madders and I was absolutely fuming watching that game :lol: At least he got his goal at the end.

Think i'm going to downgrade Aubameyang to Vardy soon.
Top of the TSR league for the first time!

I'm having the best start to a season I've had - long may it continue!
Smashed it this week. 72 with double Leicester still left.

This must be the 3rd or 4th time i've had a captain blank whilst everyone else on my team succeeds. Really annoying.
Lundstram first on the bench, **** this sport.
Moving into the top 100k overnight. Best start I've had to a season definitely since 15/16 where I opened with Vardy and Mahrez, maybe ever
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Moving into the top 100k overnight. Best start I've had to a season definitely since 15/16 where I opened with Vardy and Mahrez, maybe ever

I'm top of tsr league and 2.9k overall. wtf is going on
I'm having the best week in ages
14 consecutive seasons in the top 100k. It’s finally going to end.
Suddenly up to third, and top 10K, great few weeks.
Cheers TAA - chucking me up to 1st for the first time ever!

Latest