The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g4bsteron1
has anyone had any response after completing the video interview? I completed mine on the 26th and so far it has taken them 5-7 days to send the next stage so should hopefully hear something soon.

which stream did you apply for?
Original post by CoolRunnings3
which stream did you apply for?

technology rotational
Hi, so I've recently applied for the finance grad scheme, with the company. I was wondering how long after the numerical reasoning test it would take for them to get back to me with regards to the status of my application?
So I applied for the devops role, I've done the video interview. When are we expecting to hear back for the next stage ?
Reply 44
I completed my video interview on the 27th and I've heard nothing, but I also didn't even get email confirmation that I'd completed it. Did anyone?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DrRumms
I completed my video interview on the 27th and I've heard nothing, but I also didn't even get email confirmation that I'd completed it. Did anyone?

I didn't receive a confirmation email either but if you log in to your account and track your application it will say you've completed it. Also, I don't expect to hear back for a while as the next stage is an assessment centre.
Original post by dylan12321
Hi, so I've recently applied for the finance grad scheme, with the company. I was wondering how long after the numerical reasoning test it would take for them to get back to me with regards to the status of my application?

Not long, should get back to you within a few days
Original post by alphaliion

I'm honestly really confused. You lot who have applied to the finance scheme are getting your numerical and video interviews. My girlfriend applied on the 18th of September but hasn't heard back since she did the first test. I bet it's because she's international and so many companies don't want to sponsor since the new post study visa has been announced.

Thank you. They got back to me on Friday. Going to do the video interview soon.
Original post by MrMusician95
I'm honestly really confused. You lot who have applied to the finance scheme are getting your numerical and video interviews. My girlfriend applied on the 18th of September but hasn't heard back since she did the first test. I bet it's because she's international and so many companies don't want to sponsor since the new post study visa has been announced.

Has she tried contacting them through email?
Original post by dylan12321
Thank you. They got back to me on Friday. Going to do the video interview soon.

Good luck mate, you should be fine
Has she tried contacting them through email?

Yup, they said they're still looking at applications. Really frustrating.
The first question on the video interview threw me off because they said it's a practice question to set up everything correctly but it seemed to make up one of the total nine questions lol
Original post by CoolRunnings3
The first question on the video interview threw me off because they said it's a practice question to set up everything correctly but it seemed to make up one of the total nine questions lol

Just finished doing my video interview as well. The first question was supposed to be a practice questions but l was also surprised to see them counting it as one of the questions. At least I hadn't done ****all on it
Original post by whistle.blower
Just finished doing my video interview as well. The first question was supposed to be a practice questions but l was also surprised to see them counting it as one of the questions. At least I hadn't done ****all on it

I half heartedly answered it then kind of gave up after 30secs thinking I'm ready for the real questions. Fingers crossed it was just a practise and they can't see it!
Anyone has an idea when they have their assessment centre?
Original post by whistle.blower
Anyone has an idea when they have their assessment centre?

I applied also and completed the video interview around a week ago but yet to hear anything.... :smile:
Are you guys applying for the August intake?

Yep

Yeah :smile: , which programmes have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest