Nothing till now!
Reply 81
Original post by Zujajah
Nothing till now!

Same here. I was hoping to get it today atleast. :-(
Reply 82
Original post by Barday
Same here. I was hoping to get it today atleast. :-(

Yeah..Have you contacted your uni regarding the delay?
Reply 83
Original post by Zujajah
Yeah..Have you contacted your uni regarding the delay?

Yes i had but they refused to help saying they can't do anything. Im missing so many lectures already.. did u contact your uni? When is ur phd starting?
Reply 84
Original post by Barday
Yes i had but they refused to help saying they can't do anything. Im missing so many lectures already.. did u contact your uni? When is ur phd starting?

My PhD has already started. My uni is contacting ATAS on my behalf. Let’s see how they respond.
Reply 85
Original post by Zujajah
My PhD has already started. My uni is contacting ATAS on my behalf. Let’s see how they respond.

Please let me know what and how they response. I have contacted my uni countless time but they have blantly refused.
Reply 86
Original post by Zujajah

Any progress on your atas application?
Reply 87
Original post by Barday
Any progress on your atas application?

Nothing
What about you?
Reply 88
Original post by Zujajah
Nothing
What about you?

Same here. Nothing at all
Reply 89
Original post by Zujajah
Nothing
What about you?

Hey did u get any response from atas today? What about the email your university sent them? Its been over 60 working days now. Feeling so stressed :frown:
Reply 90
Original post by Barday
Hey did u get any response from atas today? What about the email your university sent them? Its been over 60 working days now. Feeling so stressed :frown:

Nope.
They haven’t replied to University either yet. 😔
Till when can you register for your course?
Reply 91
It was on 7th October. I called them resquesting a extension...but im not sure how long they will be waiting.
What about you?
Reply 92
Original post by Barday
It was on 7th October. I called them resquesting a extension...but im not sure how long they will be waiting.
What about you?

Its till end of this month.
I hope we get it soon
Reply 93
I got my ATAS certificate today 😄
Reply 94
Original post by Zujajah
I got my ATAS certificate today 😄

Wow. Congratulations.
I hope i get mine today too.
Please please please pray for me as well... 🙏
Reply 95
Original post by Barday
Wow. Congratulations.
I hope i get mine today too.
Please please please pray for me as well... 🙏

I hope you get it soon!
Reply 96
Finally got my ATAS clearance today..
Original post by Barday
Finally got my ATAS clearance today..

Hello guys,

Congratulations to anyone who got his ATAS certificate.

I applied for ATAS on the 7th of July 2019 and the decision was estimated to be on the 9th of August 2019. Till moment and for 20 weeks I did not get a decision. My start date was on 1st of October and I might really lose my offer. I emailed ATAS several times but they are replying with generic replies. I tried making the University contact them on my behalf but the university said that ATAS would reply to them with the same answer. It is getting now so stressful for me as I was supposed to start a month before but I did not even apply to the visa and I did not get a decision.

For those who got their ATAS delayed, Did you anything to get yours, Do you have any suggestions?

Kindly support,

Abdelrahman
Reply 98
Original post by manasaid1994
Hello guys,

Congratulations to anyone who got his ATAS certificate.

I applied for ATAS on the 7th of July 2019 and the decision was estimated to be on the 9th of August 2019. Till moment and for 20 weeks I did not get a decision. My start date was on 1st of October and I might really lose my offer. I emailed ATAS several times but they are replying with generic replies. I tried making the University contact them on my behalf but the university said that ATAS would reply to them with the same answer. It is getting now so stressful for me as I was supposed to start a month before but I did not even apply to the visa and I did not get a decision.

For those who got their ATAS delayed, Did you anything to get yours, Do you have any suggestions?

Kindly support,

Abdelrahman

Hi, i can completely understand how stresful this entire process must be for you. But in my opinion none of the emails really work...you always get the same generic reply. I got mine after 60 working days. And i too was late for my programme. Is it your first Atas application or second? Because in my experience they always take longer to reply to your second application.
Original post by Barday
Hi, i can completely understand how stresful this entire process must be for you. But in my opinion none of the emails really work...you always get the same generic reply. I got mine after 60 working days. And i too was late for my programme. Is it your first Atas application or second? Because in my experience they always take longer to reply to your second application.

Actually it is my first application and it is now 100 working days and no reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending