The Student Room Group

Feel sooo guilty for sleeping with him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah!

what tempted you to do it, do u just find him really peng or did he approach u in a certain way ifydm answering
Original post by SlightlySummer
And what exactly have you done to seek forgiveness?

Slept with someone, which is a sin in my religion, which I try to follow really well
Original post by FreshPrince102
what tempted you to do it, do u just find him really peng or did he approach u in a certain way ifydm answering

Well hes good looking, but of course that alone was not enough, we were alone in the same room, clearly both of us were feeling a certain type of way and it just happened, we kissed and after that I couldn’t stop
No, I meant what have you done after, to repent your zina?
So you say...

Ohhh, Ive just prayed and asked for forgiveness and tried to show my repentance by performing extra deeds like extra prayers and charity

Isnt that all I can do??
Lol well clearly this situation requires a level emotional maturity which is severely lacking in this thread...

Attachment not found
Lol well clearly this situation requires a level emotional maturity which is severely lacking in this thread...

Attachment not found

What do you mean??
nice, you've played yourself
Reply 27

Attachment not found

Emotional Maturity ? You having a laugh ?

It's clear OP isn't actually sorry in any way and refuses to take accountability for her actions, yet she's supposedly asking to be forgiven.

She's about as emotionally immature as you get and deserves just as much.
Original post by Woeful
Emotional Maturity ? You having a laugh ?

It's clear OP isn't actually sorry in any way and refuses to take accountability for her actions, yet she's supposedly asking to be forgiven.

She's about as emotionally immature as you get and deserves just as much.

How am I not sorry? What have I said to suggest that?!
Reply 29
How am I not sorry? What have I said to suggest that?!

Lmao I don't think you even know what it means to be sorry, to you these are just some words to make people feel better. Go tell him the truth and seek help love
I’ll definitely try, Ive always said that I would neverrr do something like this in a million years until I was married, but honestly its like all my self control went flying out the window

The regret afterwards is really not worth it

Exactly, i regard marriage as something so beautiful. The thought automatically restricts me from doing haram and be thankful for these boundaries our religion sets in place for us. Take my advice, trust me it helps. Might not work for all. Shaytan can destroy people in different ways. But fear god.

The deeds done. Its the past, focus on the present.
(edited 4 years ago)
So, my friend just recently broke up with her boyfriend of two years like a month ago

Last week, I was at one of my friends uni accom and he happened to be there too, and we ended up sleeping together!

Like wtf, I always found him attractive and my friend knew that I did too (hes just one of those that most people with eyes would find fit) but I cant believe I slept with him!

I feel sooo guilty, shes my friend and I slept with her very recent ex! Not only that, I’m Muslim and wear a hijab too so I never expected this to happen...

Do I tell her or WHAT??

People always regret their irrational mistakes after they commit them, just think properly and thoroughly
Well, I really don't know what to say to you, at least you've tried to repent. I really don't know why you did it with the guy when he wasn't even your bf. Zina is a trap, whether it's dating or not- you have to resist it. If I can, you can. Trust me I know how hard it is, but I prioritise my faith over teenage boys.
Have you told your parents?

Trust me I used to say exactly what you currently are, but you never know when you could end up committing sins that you could never imagine

I haven’t told my parents, I don’t plan on telling them either because I dont think it would help me in any way
It's ok, everyone makes mistakes.:smile:
A few of my friends ask for forgiveness then do the rule of threes whenever they do something they regret (doing three good deeds hoping to mitigate personal guilt and other consequences of their mistake).

The guy sound a bit opportunistic to me; getting involved with your friend first for a couple of years, then breaking up with her and moving onto you.
Is he a friend that you feel you can trust?
Hot guys are usually more hassle than they are worth.
They are charming and always look good but rarely offer anything else- anything positive that is.
Don't make for loving loyal husbands or reliable caring fathers.

Have you been for a health checkup to make sure that you are ok?
You don't have to tell your friend about your private life or her ex's, their relationship ended.
But as a general rule it is best to avoid getting too close with: friends ex's, male friends, guys you work with and guys you live close to.
Good luck!
Original post by londonmyst
It's ok, everyone makes mistakes.:smile:
A few of my friends ask for forgiveness then do the rule of threes whenever they do something they regret (doing three good deeds hoping to mitigate personal guilt and other consequences of their mistake).

The guy sound a bit opportunistic to me; getting involved with your friend first for a couple of years, then breaking up with her and moving onto you.
Is he a friend that you feel you can trust?
Hot guys are usually more hassle than they are worth.
They are charming and always look good but rarely offer anything else- anything positive that is.
Don't make for loving loyal husbands or reliable caring fathers.

Have you been for a health checkup to make sure that you are ok?
You don't have to tell your friend about your private life or her ex's, their relationship ended.
But as a general rule it is best to avoid getting too close with: friends ex's, male friends, guys you work with and guys you live close to.
Good luck!

Thank you!

I haven’t got checked, as far as I know hes only ever slept with her and that was only once (which makes it even more bizarre that he slept with me) and shes only ever slept with him, so do I need to get checked? I dont even know where to?
Reply 35
Well, I really don't know what to say to you, at least you've tried to repent. I really don't know why you did it with the guy when he wasn't even your bf. Zina is a trap, whether it's dating or not- you have to resist it. If I can, you can. Trust me I know how hard it is, but I prioritise my faith over teenage boys.
Have you told your parents?

Don't be silly, telling her parents is the worst thing she could do - pretty sure there's been cases in the UK where Muslim parents have tried to kill their kids for this - not even being racist
as far as I know hes only ever slept with her and that was only once (which makes it even more bizarre that he slept with me) and shes only ever slept with him, so do I need to get checked? I dont even know where to?

that depends. do you trust the friend of one year that you are debating hiding the truth from
Original post by Woeful
Don't be silly, telling her parents is the worst thing she could do - pretty sure there's been cases in the UK where Muslim parents have tried to kill their kids for this - not even being racist

Thats just f*ucked up. Psycho parents like that are basically sinning themselves for murdering their child for sinning :rolleyes: and they regard themselves as "religious" pfffft.
Don’t tell her!! None of her business. F girl code.
Reply 39
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Thats just f*ucked up. Psycho parents like that are basically sinning themselves for murdering their child for sinning :rolleyes: and they regard themselves as "religious" pfffft.

Yeah it is, that's why it's better she just keep it to herself. I know my parents wouldn't do it but I wouldn't underestimate your parents dedication to religion and cultural practice tbh, their view on sex before marriage is something that runs very deep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending