The Student Room Group

UCAS 2020: Has anyone received any offers yet?

See title. 😳

Scroll to see replies

I’ve received one
Reply 2
Original post by STEM.lover
I’ve received one

Exciting! What for and where?
Original post by MrXtra

harvard
Original post by MrXtra

Maths and physics at Warwick. Are you applying this year? If so what are you applying for?
Reply 5
Maths and physics at Warwick. Are you applying this year? If so what are you applying for?

That’s great news! Congratulations! I’m applying for Geography at Cambridge, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and York!🤪
Original post by MrXtra
That’s great news! Congratulations! I’m applying for Geography at Cambridge, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and York!🤪

Thank you. Good luck! I’m applying to Cambridge as well, what college are you applying for?

Woah how early did u send it off?? My school still haven’t attached my reference yet!!

Also do ucas send u a pack in the post telling u how to log on to track??
Original post by UmamiPiñapple
Woah how early did u send it off?? My school still haven’t attached my reference yet!!

Also do ucas send u a pack in the post telling u how to log on to track??

I sent it to my school last Tuesday, they sent it to UCAS on Thursday. Warwick gave me an offer on Friday, they were really fast.

No they sent me an email half an hour after my school submitted, it’s really straightforward. But you just need to remember your personal ID.
I sent it to my school last Tuesday, they sent it to UCAS on Thursday. Warwick gave me an offer on Friday, they were really fast.

No they sent me an email half an hour after my school submitted, it’s really straightforward. But you just need to remember your personal ID.

Okay thanks :smile:)
Reply 10
Thank you. Good luck! I’m applying to Cambridge as well, what college are you applying for?

Robinson!
Many early appliers have already received offers.

Here's a thread where you can share the progress of your applications, as well as any offers you've received: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6141704
I got one for History at Royal Holloway :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by MrXtra

Ah yes I remember you! Has your application been sent off yet? How is the GAA prep and revision coming along? :biggrin:
Reply 14

Ooh for what subject?
Original post by Deggs_14
Ooh for what subject?

Mathematics
Reply 16
Mathematics

Oh wow! Best of luck!
Oh wow! Best of luck!

Thank you, what are you applying for?
Reply 18
Haha! I’m hoping to send off my UCAS tomorrow as just polishing off my personal statement! The GAA is very hard I think but a pass in it is certainly achievable, I’m much better at the essay writing though than the quick 1mark questions? How about you?

Ah yes I remember you! Has your application been sent off yet? How is the GAA prep and revision coming along? :biggrin:
Reply 19
Thank you, what are you applying for?

I’m applying for geography at Cambridge, like Mr Extra as well 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending