Why are you still living in the past? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Chronoscope

i wish
Liked the 20th century RIP :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
i wish

Your response doesn't make sense. This is the 21st century.
Original post by THALCEDONY
Your response doesn't make sense. This is the 21st century.

It does make sense - they're saying they wished they lived in the past. Though the other poster probably didn't mean this literally it works in a literal sense.
Original post by Chronoscope

People like Zidane, Pogba, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Ribery, T-Pain, Ice Cube, KHABIB aren't modern. :biggrin:
Reply 7
ask away

ooppps i meant the 21st century
Original post by anonymous
people like zidane, pogba, muhammad ali, mike tyson, ribery, t-pain, ice cube, khabib aren't modern. :d

my bad ppl i was being stupid the guy put 20th century lol lol lol
Reply 9
it makes sense that the 2000s is the 20th century i just found out that even though it isnt the 2100s its called the 21t century which is a bit confusing
it makes sense that the 2000s is the 20th century i just found out that even though it isnt the 2100s its called the 21t century which is a bit confusing

Think about which years the first century covered.
Original post by RogerOxon

And ignore the idiots who think the first year of the twenty-first century was 2000 AD.

i think were living in the 21st century now so 2001 onwards untill i think the 2100
ask away

How can you believe the incredible claims of Islam, when no credible evidence is presented, and some are proven false?
How can you believe the incredible claims of Islam, when no credible evidence is presented, and some are proven false?

what incredible claims exactly are you talking about
Why are you letting your religion define you? Like, why do you refer yourself as a Muslim in first hand rather than like, a human?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Artistics
Why are you letting your religion define you? Like, why do you refer yourself as a Muslim in first hand rather than like, a human?

Muslims are humans. And to some, religion may play a large role in identity.
Maybe OP wanted questions based on curiosity, and it would be odd to have the title as 'I'm a human ama'
Original post by Artistics

because my religion does define its what make who i am today
Original post by SlightlySummer
Muslims are humans. And to some, religion may play a large role in identity.
Maybe OP wanted questions based on curiosity, and it would be odd to have the title as 'I'm You can be a muslim but not always say it. It's just like, you have no identity if you let a religion be your identity.

I was talking about how muslims always say they're muslims. as if they have no identify other than being a muslim. we can talk about this for ages but my point was like calm down on the whole religion thing. you can be a muslim but you dont have to let every single person know that. that's why people now see muslims as a race instesd of religion.
(edited 4 years ago)
because my religion does define its what make who i am today

Ofcourse, it probably plays big role value wise. But it shouldn't be your identity. Be your own self.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending