The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL room replacements wanted!

Hello! I'm looking to find a replacement for my ensuite at Vauxhall because I'm looking to move out this winter. The room is surprisingly spacious with a floor-to-ceiling window that faces the Thames. It's on the 17th floor so you get some views. There's also a lot of storage space so that's always nice. I'm very flexible with the date I wanna move out so I'm really looking for anything.
Hey, i'm interested in replacing you! However, may i know the price per week?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by madelineliewww

299 p/w bc they allocated me a high ensuite :frown:, so its quite expensive i know. However we have hired a cleaner for the kitchen until the end of next term which I already paid for so that would be included in the price and you can also take over my crockery etc if you want.
Hi, could you reserve this room for me for the time being if no one else is interested? :frown: Because I am also looking to move in as quick as possible as soon as i find someone to replace me in my current accommodation.
Hi, could you reserve this room for me for the time being if no one else is interested? :frown: Because I am also looking to move in as quick as possible as soon as i find someone to replace me in my current accommodation.

yeah for sure!! Just get in touch if you want more info or whatever!
Reply 5
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/city/bronze-en-suite?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested :smile:) THANK UUUUU
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!
Original post by keeth2321
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!

Hi, may i get your contact number if this is still available so that we can communicate easily? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by linneaslondon
Hello! I'm looking to find a replacement for my ensuite at Vauxhall because I'm looking to move out this winter. The room is surprisingly spacious with a floor-to-ceiling window that faces the Thames. It's on the 17th floor so you get some views. There's also a lot of storage space so that's always nice. I'm very flexible with the date I wanna move out so I'm really looking for anything.

Hi, are you interested in a studio in Atlas, I can reduce the weekly rent.
Reply 9

Hi, I wanna transfer my 51-week contracts, which is due on 05/09/2020 in Angel lane. I have paid the 1st installment till 04/01/2020, so you only need to pay 7665. The accommodation is next to Stratford station which has basically every line and Westfield shopping center. Roommates are nice and we take turns to clean the kitchen. They don't party in Kitchen but somehow they all sleep pretty late so they don't mind if you throw one. My room is at the end of the corridor and the furthest to the kitchen. The girl next door is quite and the isolation is good.

Quick Reply