The Student Room Group

UCAS 2020: Has anyone received any offers yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MrXtra
Haha! I’m hoping to send off my UCAS tomorrow as just polishing off my personal statement! The GAA is very hard I think but a pass in it is certainly achievable, I’m much better at the essay writing though than the quick 1mark questions? How about you?

Yes, I must agree, I find the second part of the paper with the graph stimulus essay much more “geography” and easier to write about than all the thinking skills one mark question things. I’m not very good at the maths problems in the middle either 😂
Reply 21
Original post by Deggs_14
I’m applying for geography at Cambridge, like Mr Extra as well 😁

You are literally the only Cambridge geographer, and Geography applicant, I’ve stumbled across. Hopefully has a low application rate 🙂
Reply 22
Original post by MrXtra
You are literally the only Cambridge geographer, and Geography applicant, I’ve stumbled across. Hopefully has a low application rate 🙂

The application rate is about 3:1, I’ve seen a few prospective Cambridge geographers as well, but I can’t remember whom they are 😂
Reply 23
Original post by MrXtra

Wouldn’t it be funny if I met you at the interview or something hahahaha
I’m applying for geography at Cambridge, like Mr Extra as well 😁

Good luck!
Reply 25
Original post by STEM.lover
Good luck!

Thank you 😸
Reply 26
The application rate is about 3:1, I’ve seen a few prospective Cambridge geographers as well, but I can’t remember whom they are 😂

Well there is 3 for my class going for Cambridge, with one also applying for Downing!
Reply 27
Original post by MrXtra
Well there is 3 for my class going for Cambridge, with one also applying for Downing!

Oh goodness wow / for geography as well?
Reply 28
Oh goodness wow / for geography as well?

Yep
Reply 29
Original post by MrXtra
Yep

Oh dear 😭😭😂
I have received an offer for Maths and Physics at Warwick- I'm over the moon!
Original post by Pintsize21
I have received an offer for Maths and Physics at Warwick- I'm over the moon!

I have an offer here as well, what other unis did you apply for?
Anyone got anything from Bristol yet?
Reply 33
Original post by returnmigrant

nope

One of boys in my Physics class was offered a place for engineering last week

So far on the other thread (www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6141704) there have been offers from Bristol University for both Biochemistry and History.
Manchester are giving out offers apparently

Yep!! I applied two Fridays ago and got an offer back the Wednesday after :^) Geology w/ a year abroad for AAB - I'm really happy because I was hoping for it to be my insurance choice
I received an unconditional from Lincoln and a conditional from Sheffield Hallam.
Original post by Cesca1288
I received an unconditional from Lincoln and a conditional from Sheffield Hallam.

Subject?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending