what uni does everyone go

Scroll to see replies

Greenwich ;( you?
haven't started yet, but looking to go greenwich
Keele Univeristy!
I went to Edinburgh Napier University x
Original post by chloehudson93
haven't started yet, but looking to go greenwich

Oh nice 😀 what are you looking to study?
University of Bath
Warwick
Durham
Liverpool.

Hate it here :frown:
No university :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Liverpool.

Hate it here :frown:

Why? Just curious as I was thinking of applying there?
Original post by SashaSummer
Why? Just curious as I was thinking of applying there?

You can apply, it's just for me my experience hasn't been the greatest. I just wish I chose more of a diverse city.
You can apply, it's just for me my experience hasn't been the greatest. I just wish I chose more of a diverse city.

oof I'm from london so I do like some diversity. Could you expand on why else you don't like it there?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6176604
oof I'm from london so I do like some diversity. Could you expand on why else you don't like it there?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6176604

I'm from London too lol. So the difference in ethnic minority groups is real here. The only thing I don't like is my experience at the uni, it's depressing. I have no friends.
I'm from an ethnic background and no one really has anything in common with me nor does anyone try to interact with me. Even though I put myself out there and do initiate contact first it's nothing is really working right.
I returned back to uni today and felt like a complete outcast, tried talking to a few students on my course and asked them how their summer went and was completely ignored. I believe if I have friends my time here at uni and this city wouldn't be so miserable. I don't mind having a range of friends regardless of skin tone, but I haven't found anyone yet who I truly get along with. It's just making my time here really upsetting.
University of Colorado
University of London (Distance Learning)
I went to The University of Edinburgh for my undergrad. Now doing my postgrad with Lancaster Uni. :pimp:

Original post by Tracey1995
I went to Edinburgh Napier University x

I know quite a few people who went to Napier. They had an excellent time and now they're all doing really well career-wise! :rambo:
Queen Mary University of London

Quick Reply

Latest