The Student Room Group

day assessment 3

hello to all of you, I recently applied to be a detective constable, I`ve passed all my interviews and now I waiting for day assessment 3, is anyone in the same position as me? or if anyone has any clue when day assessment 3 will be? thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ronageo
hello to all of you, I recently applied to be a detective constable, I`ve passed all my interviews and now I waiting for day assessment 3, is anyone in the same position as me? or if anyone has any clue when day assessment 3 will be? thank you

I am in the same position! Had my fitness and medical on 26th July 2019. I've passed all that to (only found out when called them) they keep saying that they are awaiting dates for day 3 from Met and they can not confirm when it will be. Asked them if it will be this year? Again they can not confirm that either.
Reply 2
The exact same story here. I had day 2 ( fitness test and all )on the 11th of July and whenever I wanted to know if I've passed a test, I had to call over and over again, and all they say about day three is " keep an eye open on the website " I'm starting to wonder if it's gonna be this year..
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Exactly same thing, so frustrating. When did you start the process? I applied in May when vacancy was still live.
Reply 4
In the same position as you guys. Had my day 2 in August, awaiting on news for day 3. Getting frustrating now.
Reply 5
Original post by So23
Exactly same thing, so frustrating. When did you start the process? I applied in May when vacancy was still live.

Applied in march, had day one in June and day 2 in July, and now just as everyone just waiting and like someone else said is getting frustrating ....but what can we do
Reply 6
Original post by ronageo
Applied in march, had day one in June and day 2 in July, and now just as everyone just waiting and like someone else said is getting frustrating ....but what can we do

Agreed. What can we do? It is so ridiculous.
Reply 7
Original post by Rafi11
Agreed. What can we do? It is so ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more.
Reply 8
Original post by ronageo
Couldn't agree more.

What we can do is wait, and if anyone asks for how long, well I would say for as long as it takes, find another job while waiting and get comfortable because I guess it's gonna take some time, that's what I did at least
Reply 9
Original post by ronageo
What we can do is wait, and if anyone asks for how long, well I would say for as long as it takes, find another job while waiting and get comfortable because I guess it's gonna take some time, that's what I did at least

sounds like the correct thing to do. If anybody hears anything about day 3, lets update this thread. We may have more of a chance if numerous recruits bug them
Reply 10
Original post by Rafi11
sounds like the correct thing to do. If anybody hears anything about day 3, lets update this thread. We may have more of a chance if numerous recruits bug them

Sounds like a good idea !
Reply 11
Original post by ronageo
Sounds like a good idea !

Regardless, does anyone know what day 3 is all about ?
Reply 12
Has anyone got new dates yet?
Reply 13
Original post by So23
Has anyone got new dates yet?

Yes, loads of dates this morning have no idea now
Reply 14
Original post by ronageo
Yes, loads of dates this morning have no idea now

Great, I got email this morning too. All booked fingers 🤞
Reply 15
I haven't received any e-mail about it :frown: hope I haven't missed the opportunity for the day 3!
Reply 16
Go on your portal and check under booked interview, as I've heard of cases where they haven't sent email. Also I think if any thing awaiting results from health assessment day you've to wait till you get all of it as I was awaiting DNA results up until last week which was 11.5 weeks since health assessment day and got told that DNA takes up to 12 weeks don't loose the hope. Call them or use online chat(more satisfactory compared to the call) there were plenty of dates left when I checked this morning.
Reply 17
Thank you for your reply! Just checked under interviews and nothing is there. Its been 8 weeks since my DNA. I will give em a call in the morning and see what they say. Congratulations on you all getting your day 3's, its been a long time coming!

Original post by So23
Go on your portal and check under booked interview, as I've heard of cases where they haven't sent email. Also I think if any thing awaiting results from health assessment day you've to wait till you get all of it as I was awaiting DNA results up until last week which was 11.5 weeks since health assessment day and got told that DNA takes up to 12 weeks don't loose the hope. Call them or use online chat(more satisfactory compared to the call) there were plenty of dates left when I checked this morning.
Reply 18
Aye! Long wait but hey thank you. Yours will be up soon. Live chat, avoid call as live chat makes more sense and is not abrupt as call. Good luck 🤞
Reply 19
Live chat doesn't always work for me. Most the time I go on the site (during working hours) the little blue bubble thing doesn't appear. Only seen it a couple of times
Original post by So23
Aye! Long wait but hey thank you. Yours will be up soon. Live chat, avoid call as live chat makes more sense and is not abrupt as call. Good luck 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending