Reply 3
Original post by sharksies
No? They dress normally

Define normal:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by OR321
if by modest you mean Adidas tracksuits then I agree

I see some revellers in night out...thats why im askinh
Also why are you concerned with kids not showing their bodies enough... a bit weird
Reply 6
Original post by sharksies
Also why are you concerned with kids not showing their bodies enough... a bit weird

Oh...not kids...young means... 18-30
Definitely not. 😂
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
Definitely not. 😂

But i've seen pretty onces do...
Reply 9
Original post by Cosmos.In
Oh...not kids...young means... 13-30

That age range is too broad. The different age groups, mainly 13-18, 18-24, 24-30 dress differently. Hardly many in Europe apart from religious people care about modesty tbh, so to answer your question probably not (Especially this time of the year where its too cold).
they dress normally.

i wanna see hot girls in tight dresses tho
Reply 11
Original post by IH8Studying
they dress normally.

i wanna see hot girls in tight dresses tho

Seems like u have entered wrong thread...
I'm talking about modesty...:cool:
I'm not from the UK. The guys and girls from the UK that i have seen in bars here usually wore more revealing and tight clothes than others.

I know it's only anecdotal evidence and a bar is not a normal setting. But i still wanted to point it out.
Reply 13
Original post by GlockInmyRari
I'm not from the UK. The guys and girls from the UK that i have seen in bars here usually wore more revealing and tight clothes than others.

I know it's only anecdotal evidence and a bar is not a normal setting. But i still wanted to point it out.

Brits culture is going mad...spain knows it...
But well educated white brits are the best...
Reply 14
Original post by Cosmos.In
Do u know??? some of these countries also allow public n*dity...don't about uk though...

Public nudity is hugely frowned and illegal everywhere. It's only allowed at very few specific locations at certain countries though, which are quite monitored.

So what does that have to do with I said btw?
Eh incorrect. Not that it's my problem but during freshers, it was weird to see a girl with her cleavage actually hidden.
Reply 16
Original post by kkboyk
Public nudity is hugely frowned and illegal everywhere. It's only allowed at very few specific locations at certain countries though, which are quite monitored.

So what does that have to do with I said btw?

What's about uk??? Does uk allow it??? Wnbr makes me feel sick...In my country it never happens
Please tell me...is it allowed in uk???
Original post by OR321
if by modest you mean Adidas tracksuits then I agree

lmfao
Reply 18
Original post by Dunya
Eh incorrect. Not that it's my problem but during freshers, it was weird to see a girl with her cleavage actually hidden.

Are they all from uk??? Is everyone brit???
is this the public nudity boy?

Quick Reply

Latest