The Student Room Group

My life sucks ass

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
not being arrogant but parts of my advice should help you. but you cant make a horse drink the water. only take them there.

whether you use it+others advices+grow a pair or turn into an incel idc.

I need someone to make me drink it
It feels unfixable - as it felt unfixable for everyone else who's been in that hole, in the past, present and future. You're not alone in this - it's part of life.

If you can't do it them call in for some professional help - I'd talk to your doctor and your college's councillor and lecturer/tutor when it comes to grades.

I'd also look to get busy - take a look at the list I sent - take the weekend to make a plan. Make a move and then you'll begin to feel the momentum - you're young and brilliant.
Go to your GP and get help for your mental health.
Original post by Pathway
Go to your GP and get help for your mental health.

Why you bringing mental health problem into it? The guys deeply depressed and stuck in life, no need to be nasty to the guy.
nes

Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I feel like I am not gonna make it into Uni
I hate life so much

oml im sure you are very special in your own way and have so much going for you. im in your year and i would totally interested in a guy like you. im sure you'll find a person just for you
Original post by Peter.JohnsonJR
Why you bringing mental health problem into it? The guys deeply depressed and stuck in life, no need to be nasty to the guy.

Oh yes, so nasty.
Original post by Anonymous
listen, you might feel odd one out, nobody likes you, your unwanted, not cool enough to fit in. but no. most of people in college knew each other from secondary or talked in class. there is nothing to miss out on. sure it might seem a bit embarrassing but who cares. someones thoughts of u for 2 secs doesnt affect you does it? worst case scenario something thinks ur loser all alone. so hwat. they'll go bk to hteir convo in less than 5 mins, forget you existed.
i usually sit alone/go library and listen to music while doing hw or eating. do i want to talk to some1? no, i'd rather listen to my music and nobody interrupt me with the exception of 1 or 2 friends, but that happens rarely. you'll realize the beauty of having nobody to annoy you, bring u into drama, waste ur time.

i used to give a ****. hang around toilets so i wouldnt sit alone in caffeteria. but now im like meh. if i see some1 they can sit, if they dont(90% of time) i put my bag on the other chair. 1 leg on the other and manspread myself on the table and watch netflix/scroll insta or just listen to my banging songs.

with grades use the breaks your given to go library, make a timetable/use online ones and do 2 hrs a day. practice/go to the teacher if they are free.

also if you do want someone to talk to, go up to some1 sitting alone. 'what ur name' what subjects u doing is enough to keep a 30 min convo.
'how u finding X' if ur in same class talk about the teacher/find common grounds. also act confident. maintain eye contact(if its a girl) and try get in a couple jokes. not like bad ones or clever ones. a relatable 1. e.g in my law class. about to do a test. me: you think you'll do well'. her 'ahah no, wbu' 'i was just going thru my notes and idk what the **** they are' her 'same, forget it all' and we both laughed bc she could relate ect.
srry if this is a bad example
they dont need your pity. go do your homework

Thanks .. I didn’t make this post but thx I needed this advice.. God bless you
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I hate life so much

You couldn’t be in my school.. at least then we could’ve been together.. life is sad
Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁
You couldn’t be in my school.. at least then we could’ve been together.. life is sad

dw babe there are so many good people in this world you will find one who will appreciate you
I need someone to make me drink it

Listen. As u grow up you'll realise everyone cares about themselves. Nobody will give a **** about you. Nobody will make you do.anything like they do in secondary/primary.

Your a lost cause my brother.

Np. Nice to know i didn't waste 30 mins for someone to tell me they didnt use it
Original post by username4988928
dw babe there are so many good people in this world you will find one who will appreciate you

Thx
I can't take grades Seriously I am demotivated
I cba Everytime
I feel ded all the time
Some ppl sit next.to me.but not some girls

dont expect girls to be queuing to sit next to you. even if your hot.
I feel so ded inside
I hate life so much

Last year, I ended up losing my closest friend after she basically became too much for me. Where I kept my mouth shut, she decided to tell people all kinds of things. I ended up having lunches alone and sitting by myself a lot. I had maybe one friend who I still talk to today but I only talked to in lessons.
keep going. It will get better. I’m close with my family so they have always been my closest friends.
Maybe try and venture out. I know it’s really hard but just cracking a little joke can start a beautiful friendship. Don’t lose hope! Usually when you think everyone hates you, they don’t. It’s just the mindset you get when you’re lonely. Just ask someone in class if you’re havi n trouble in a subject and maybe that can even help with common ground!
I’m sorry if this isn’t helpful. If there is any more information you’d like to give I can say more if you like! I wish you all the best, and please don’t give up. As someone who felt the way you did, after college/sixth form it gets so much better :smile: I’m the happiest I’ve ever been on my gap year and all the darkness seems to be behind me
Original post by username4988928
nes

oml im sure you are very special in your own way and have so much going for you. im in your year and i would totally interested in a guy like you. im sure you'll find a person just for you

Ummm what did u say u be interested in me
Huh I doubt it I suck

If u were a Muslim girl I be friends with u

It is good but not helpful to me
Original post by zedius
dont expect girls to be queuing to sit next to you. even if your hot.

Hahahah my g
Your classmates think you want to be alone cause that's what I would think too. I am pretty sure they don't hate you. Just try to say Hi. A simple word, but that word can change your life.
If u were a Muslim girl I be friends with u

And please get this idea out of your innocent head. You can befriend any type of human being regardless of their religion and gender. Friends want your best and that interest won't change regardless of religion comming from a hijabi myself. Wish you well and if you are not ready to say hello do it when you start a new school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending