The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Where to find offer statistics for each university course (

Where can I check the statistics for how many people apply for each course and how many get offers for Kings College London? I saw that St Andrews had a published list but cannot find it for KCL.
Original post by mpietra123
Where can I check the statistics for how many people apply for each course and how many get offers for Kings College London? I saw that St Andrews had a published list but cannot find it for KCL.

Ask kings admissions or do a foi request if you know the questions or look at unistats.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by mpietra123

% of applications getting an offer is published on which? University
Original post by 999tigger
Ask kings admissions or do a foi request if you know the questions or look at unistats.

Unistats no longer exists (and never held data on offer rates).
Original post by PQ
Unistats no longer exists (and never held data on offer rates).

Interesting about unistats, just looked and it was still there?
Seems to be morphing into discoveruni though.
Original post by PQ
% of applications getting an offer is published on which? University

I am not asking for this though, I am asking for specific numbers which universities are obliged to publish (normally upon request as they attempt to hide information)
Original post by 999tigger
Interesting about unistats, just looked and it was still there?
Seems to be morphing into discoveruni though.

It was supposed to go offline on 12 September - but the OfS has botched the introduction of discoveruni....
Original post by PQ
It was supposed to go offline on 12 September - but the OfS has botched the introduction of discoveruni....

I assume its just some sort of rebranding? In any event I didnt know. I rarely refer to it. If the figures are available I would just talk to the uni or make a foi request if that concerned. Hope you are well? Has claire vanished?

Quick Reply

Latest