The Student Room Group

Adelaide's journey to the 20th August 2020

Hi

So this is my new GYG. I want to start this so that I can hopefully look back and be proud next summer.

I am Adelaide and I am a Year 11 this year. I am going to be doing 11 GCSEs plus further maths. These are maths, English lit,English lang, physics, biology, chemistry, history, French, music, RS and Chinese Mandarin.

Currently, I am enjoying year 11 and I hope this continues. I aspire to achieve all 9s though I know this will be very hard but I hope this blog will help.

Thanks for reading this and please follow.

Adelaide
Original post by AdelaideRose
Hi

So this is my new GYG. I want to start this so that I can hopefully look back and be proud next summer.

I am Adelaide and I am a Year 11 this year. I am going to be doing 11 GCSEs plus further maths. These are maths, English lit,English lang, physics, biology, chemistry, history, French, music, RS and Chinese Mandarin.

Currently, I am enjoying year 11 and I hope this continues. I aspire to achieve all 9s though I know this will be very hard but I hope this blog will help.

Thanks for reading this and please follow.

Adelaide

Looking forward to following your gyg! Good luck throughout and if you need any support or advice you're welcome to message me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending