The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL law applicants 2020

Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at UCL this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why UCL, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m David and I’m also applying to Durham LSE, Cambridge. I study Maths, History, French and an EPQ.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am applying for LSE, Oxford, KCL, UCL & Nottingham. All LNAT since I viewed Nottingham over Warwick and I got my LNAT on Thursday so am quite anxious.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Applying for UCL, York, Derby, Lincoln and West London.
I've got my LNAT in the next couple weeks too - bricking it
Reply 3
Applying for UCL, Kings, Oxford, Durham and Liverpool :smile:
Currently studying English, Psychology, Philosophy, Biology, French and Maths on the IB- just took my LNAT the other day but not too confident w it aha
Original post by my_man_123
I am applying for LSE, Oxford, KCL, UCL & Nottingham. All LNAT since I viewed Nottingham over Warwick and I got my LNAT on Thursday so am quite anxious

Mines on wednesday but luckily I’m applying to only 3 LNAT so the pressure in as high
if anyone wants an arbitio discount code hmu x

It's 10%, I genuinely do recommend Arbitio they even mark an essay for you
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ArchieHunt
Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at UCL this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why UCL, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m Archie and I’m also applying to Warwick, LSE, Oxford and Bristol. I study English lit, History, Economics and an EPQ.

I’m applying to LSE, Durham, Oxford and UCL. I really like UCL and it’s whole atmosphere to be honest. My Igcse aren’t the best as 4A* 4A 2B. I study English lit, economics and History which I’m predicted 3A* in so that an improvement. Equally for my EPQ I wrote and published a novel centered around corrupt law systems. Though I’m finding the LNAT hard so that’ll be a test. Do you think I’ve got a chance at getting into anywhere?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m applying to LSE, Durham, Oxford and UCL. I really like UCL and it’s whole atmosphere to be honest. My Igcse aren’t the best as 4A* 4A 2B. I study English lit, economics and History which I’m predicted 3A* in so that an improvement. Equally for my EPQ I wrote and published a novel centered around corrupt law systems. Though I’m finding the LNAT hard so that’ll be a test. Do you think I’ve got a chance at getting into anywhere?

Yeah definitely.

Hey I’m doing English lit, economics and history too! I rarely meet other people who do the same a level topics as me
I’m applying to Cambridge, lse, ucl, Nottingham and Leeds. I have my LNAT next Friday eekk. I’m applying to ucl because I really like London and it’s an amazing uni with a really good reputation. I’m doing economics, English lit and history. I did an epq on genocide too. I’m predicted A*A*A and got an A* in my epq. Good luck to everyone applying! :smile:
Original post by shanelizard
Hey I’m doing English lit, economics and history too! I rarely meet other people who do the same a level topics as me

Haha really are you applying for law?

Oh sorry I see you are haha

Yeah! 😎
Oh sorry I see you are haha

Yeah! 😎

I’m applying for all Law courses and then Anthropology and Law at LSE Which is my favorite choice.
I’m applying for all Law courses and then Anthropology and Law at LSE Which is my favorite choice.

Nice! I really love lse! I was thinking about anthropology and law but I wasn’t really sure how to write my ps so kudos to you for doing that😂
Nice! I really love lse! I was thinking about anthropology and law but I wasn’t really sure how to write my ps so kudos to you for doing that😂

Honestly it was so hard to write but I just ended up looking at where the subjects overlap and I hope I’ve looked at anthropology enough to get an offer but it’s a really competitive course with few places.
Honestly it was so hard to write but I just ended up looking at where the subjects overlap and I hope I’ve looked at anthropology enough to get an offer but it’s a really competitive course with few places.

I’m sure it’s a good ps. Good luck with your application! 😊
Nice I’ve got mine in 2 days. What would be your top pick?
applying oxford, ucl, warwick, york, bristol, gave lnat a week ago, gotten an interview call from york so far, predicted A*AAB for A2, but got AABB in AS level :frown:
Has anyone received an offer from UCL yet? I took the LNAT in September and it still seems very quiet - perhaps it's a bad sign...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending