The Student Room Group

Are you a cuddly sleeper?

On those cold winter nights, when you're cosily cocooned within your duvet ready to fall asleep, :moon: do you like to cuddle your partner / person also in your bed? :knuddel: Do you prefer to starfish and have all the space to yourself? :talkhand: Or are you perhaps more inclined to perform the "hug and roll" move instead? :hugs:
I’ll do whatever it takes to help me sleep lmao. Whether my face is smushed against the pillow or I’m just lying straight
really no..
but my wife is.

luckily she falls asleep really quickly and easily, so i cuddle with her for a bit.. then get away when shes asleep..

i move a lot before and when sleeping.. feel trapped if im trying to sleep with someone cuddling me.

its bad enough that the cat wants to sleep next to me now its getting colder.
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm the complete opposite, can never seem to fall asleep on his arm, and even on the rare occasion that I do he ends up snoring really loudly in my ear. :rofl:
I hug my pillow because I have no person in my life to hug
I can't fall asleep if my arm isn't hooked under my hus... pillow.
I don’t have a partner and i’m glad i don’t because sharing a bed is a problem for me anyway. i cuddle with my sister though sometimes before bed, it’s v nice.
Reply 7
This assumes I have someone who would want to cuddle with me 😂😂.
Original post by fallen_acorns
really no..
but my wife is.

luckily she falls asleep really quickly and easily, so i cuddle with her for a bit.. then get away when shes asleep..

i move a lot before and when sleeping.. feel trapped if im trying to sleep with someone cuddling me.

its bad enough that the cat wants to sleep next to me now its getting colder.

You're trapped and can't escape :afraid:

Original post by MidgetFever
I'm the complete opposite, can never seem to fall asleep on his arm, and even on the rare occasion that I do he ends up snoring really loudly in my ear. :rofl:

Arms are bony - that makes sense!

Original post by Glaz
I hug my pillow because I have no person in my life to hug

:console:

Original post by Dunya
I can't fall asleep if my arm isn't hooked under my hus... pillow.

:laugh:

Original post by lia_r18
This assumes I have someone who would want to cuddle with me 😂😂.

You don't have to have somebody to know if you're a cuddly sleeper or not! Do you think you'd enjoy cuddling someone when you're trying to sleep? Or do you know that you like your space to spread out and move around?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending