The Student Room Group

How to study a lot of subjects in two weeks for a final exam?

even I didn't touch my books... what to do ?
Get those books open!

Have you done any revision at all?
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Get those books open!

Have you done any revision at all?

no .... i didn't read anythings
Original post by Ar2x7Ar

Best get started! Make a set of revision notes to summarise what you have learnt and what you need to know for the exam. Try to fit in some practice questions or practice papers to test your exam preparation.
Reply 4
Best get started! Make a set of revision notes to summarise what you have learnt and what you need to know for the exam. Try to fit in some practice questions or practice papers to test your exam preparation.

I already told you that I didn't learn anything :frown:I don't know how to start.... should I need a tutor or what?
Original post by Ar2x7Ar
I already told you that I didn't learn anything :frown:I don't know how to start.... should I need a tutor or what?

Are you at school/college at the moment? What is the exam for?

If you have been struggling for a whole year, you should have really talked to your teacher about it. There are there to help you learn. Even now, I would go to your teacher and ask them for help. You can also look for online resources or study guides, or your textbooks. If this is an important exam, whether you hire a tutor or not is up to you, but I am not sure if you will be able to learn everything in 2 weeks. Just do the best you can from this point.
Reply 6
Are you at school/college at the moment? What is the exam for?

If you have been struggling for a whole year, you should have really talked to your teacher about it. There are there to help you learn. Even now, I would go to your teacher and ask them for help. You can also look for online resources or study guides, or your textbooks. If this is an important exam, whether you hire a tutor or not is up to you, but I am not sure if you will be able to learn everything in 2 weeks. Just do the best you can from this point.

I am going down :frown: Thanks for your suggestions
Reply 7
Original post by Ar2x7Ar
even I didn't touch my books... what to do ?

you might wanna start revising hard and get off the student room
Original post by Ar2x7Ar

As you may agree it’s hard to note all the important details, to always stay concentrated in class and remember everything what teacher explained. I’m in my final year of uni studying International Business and I honestly feel I wasted way too much time because I wasn't revising effectively. A friend of mine recommended helpful App (for IOS users) called “Lecture Scriber” to assist my revision. In this app I can record, make notes, draw graphs and take photos while recording voice. Recorded voice is synced with the notes and pictures you’ve taken, so while revising, this helped me to have all material in one place ready for coursework prep and revision, moreover, by clicking on the related notes LectureScriber App brings up the minute in the recording when you made these notes. I started using LectureScriber App in March and it really helped me to save time and improve my uni performance. Wanted to share this here maybe it will help you guys to revise smart too. Just write Lecture Scriber in App Store and it should be first app.
Reply 9
Original post by Marakana888
As you may agree it’s hard to note all the important details, to always stay concentrated in class and remember everything what teacher explained. I’m in my final year of uni studying International Business and I honestly feel I wasted way too much time because I wasn't revising effectively. A friend of mine recommended helpful App (for IOS users) called “Lecture Scriber” to assist my revision. In this app I can record, make notes, draw graphs and take photos while recording voice. Recorded voice is synced with the notes and pictures you’ve taken, so while revising, this helped me to have all material in one place ready for coursework prep and revision, moreover, by clicking on the related notes LectureScriber App brings up the minute in the recording when you made these notes. I started using LectureScriber App in March and it really helped me to save time and improve my uni performance. Wanted to share this here maybe it will help you guys to revise smart too. Just write Lecture Scriber in App Store and it should be first app.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending