GSK Future leaders programme-2020 Watch

dylan12321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, If anyone has had any assessment centres yet. How long after the Online Job Simulation did it take to get a response with regards to not getting/ progressing to the assessment centre stage?
studentt1018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am about to do the Job Simulation today. Can you tell me what it was like? Are there any numerical tests involved? I can't find resources to practice for it!
dylan12321
Rep:
?
Yeah, a few math questions, a couple video questions and ranking questions. I think it says all of this in the instructions before hand. Just research the company before as it will help somewhat. What role did you apply for ?
studentt1018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dylan12321)
Yeah, a few math questions, a couple video questions and ranking questions. I think it says all of this in the instructions before hand. Just research the company before as it will help somewhat. What role did you apply for ?
Thank you! I applied for the Global Ethics & Compliance scheme, wbu?
dylan12321
Rep:
?
No problem. That's pretty cool. I've applied for Finance
angelineyeo1124
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone applied to more than 1 FLP program? Is that advisable?
rachael.e.w
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all,

Well done for getting through to online job simulation stage! I am still yet to take the World of GSK Assessment. Does anyone have any tips, please?

I am applying for the Communications & Government Affairs - Future Leaders Programme

Thanks guys! And best of luck to you all!
dylan12321
Rep:
?
(Original post by rachael.e.w)
Hi all,

Well done for getting through to online job simulation stage! I am still yet to take the World of GSK Assessment. Does anyone have any tips, please?

I am applying for the Communications & Government Affairs - Future Leaders Programme

Thanks guys! And best of luck to you all!
Just take your time when reading the questions/ answering, but not too long. It's quite a long assessment nonetheless. You do fine!!
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are two tests. One is a GSK World assessment and the other is a GSK online job simulation. The first one takes 1-2 hours but don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
rachael.e.w
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Completed the GSK World assessment this morning and passed! How long does the online job simulation roughly take?
canttouchthis
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does everyone pass the first stage assessment because I got an email saying I’d passed even before I’d finished? I’m applying for the mechanical engineering future leaders programme
0le
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
GSK are a bit funny aren't they. Give people a test which takes several hours only to then say, nah, that simulation wasn't enough .
sp15084
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long do we have to do the GSK World assessment, does anyone know?
0le
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sp15084)
How long do we have to do the GSK World assessment, does anyone know?
As already stated above, it will last about 1-2 hours but it isn't timed, so you can take as long as you want.
Hockeyplayer1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m also participating on the selective process for 2020. I applied for the HR position. I’ve already done both online tests (World GSK + Job Simulation) and I’m still waiting for a feedback.
dylan12321
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hockeyplayer1990)
I’m also participating on the selective process for 2020. I applied for the HR position. I’ve already done both online tests (World GSK + Job Simulation) and I’m still waiting for a feedback.
Check your spam folder. That's where i found my feedback report lol
Hockeyplayer1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dylan12321)
Check your spam folder. That's where i found my feedback report lol
Hey Dylan! The feedback report exists for both inicial online tests, the World GSK and the Job Simulation? I only received the report for the first test.
dylan12321
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hockeyplayer1990)
Hey Dylan! The feedback report exists for both inicial online tests, the World GSK and the Job Simulation? I only received the report for the first test.
Just for the World of GSK, the first test. I think after the second one, they'll just tell you if you've progressed or not to the Assemsment Centre in the next few weeks.
whgm77
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I am just about to apply to a position on the FLP programme, do you submit a CV and a cover letter on workday as the first stage? thank you
sp15084
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did everyone do for life simulation? Think I massively flunked it, my mind went blank for the video question!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (24)
31.58%
No I don't (36)
47.37%
I work during the holidays (16)
21.05%

Watched Threads