The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I know someone with an offer for French and History at Leeds, and Chemistry at York
Offer for Economics at Queen Mary's and a friend also got an offer for Biomedical Science at QM too
(edited 4 years ago)
I just got offers from Manchester and Reading for history and economics today.
Reply 43
friend with an offer for natural sciences at nottingham
Got an offer from Liverpool for Law with Year Abroad, Cardiff for Law and Durham for Law
Modern languages at Nottingham
I've had offers for Mathematics and Computer Science (MEng) at Bristol and Warwick
Original post by tlaaaaingg
Got on offer from Leeds for Law on the 11th.

Hi, if u don’t mind my asking what we’re ur predicted grades and extracurriculars
Original post by spelltanghulu
My friend got a Nottingham offer for Mathematics and Economics!

Original post by 2childmum!
Liverpool and Surrey, both for Chemistry

Original post by agentundercover
I've got an offer from Exeter University fro Natural Science (with International Study)

Original post by Mikolaj1109
Ik of someone with a PPE offer from Exeter

Original post by helizab
I just got an offer from Manchester for History if that helps :smile:

Original post by yana12345
Got an offer from Liverpool for biology

Original post by inspiringcolours
IK a Cardiff history offer

Original post by KBazza01
I know someone who got an offer for ancient history from Newcastle

Original post by tlaaaaingg
Got on offer from Leeds for Law on the 11th.

Original post by hon444
I know someone with an offer for French and History at Leeds, and Chemistry at York

Original post by TheTinyChild
Offer for Economics at Queen Mary's and a friend also got an offer for Biomedical Science at QM too

Original post by Rebecca9220
I just got offers from Manchester and Reading for history and economics today.

Original post by hon444
friend with an offer for natural sciences at nottingham

Original post by WannabeLawyer01
Got an offer from Liverpool for Law with Year Abroad, Cardiff for Law and Durham for Law

Original post by PearlOrbit
Modern languages at Nottingham

Original post by Moses Hung
I've had offers for Mathematics and Computer Science (MEng) at Bristol and Warwick

Thank you everybody. I'm busy adding these to the main list now.
Update
A very busy day of offers on Monday. Thank to all for your updates --- the offers are being added to the head of the thread.

Spoiler

Original post by twist-and-shout
Rejected from University of Nottingham; English and philosophy (depressing)

And sorry to record the first rejection.

Hope you get better news from your other choices.
Original post by MidaBurtons
oof, i'm applying to nottingham for the same course, haven't sent in my application just yet, i can't believe im willingly gna be spending the next three years of my life doing english and philosophy

Where else are you applying to? I’ve been accepted by Lincoln (other account has already said that here), and I’m yet to hear back from Uni of Sheff, Notts Trent and Derby
Reply 52
Original post by Moses Hung

when did you apply for the MEng computer science at warwick and when did you get the offer? they sent me an email saying most likely won't let me know till january and i applied for the same course
I’ve had an offer from Newcastle for Biological sciences
Original post by m098
when did you apply for the MEng computer science at warwick and when did you get the offer? they sent me an email saying most likely won't let me know till january and i applied for the same course

Sounds like you are on their "maybe" list - they are thinking about making you an offer but want to see what other applications come in first. They will have all their applications in by January 15th (apart from late applicants who they don't have to give equal consideration to) so are waiting until then to make decisions on everyone they are not 100% sure about.
I know someone with an offer for interview for physics at Exeter, and interview for music at Manchester x
I know an Exeter physics interview offer, and a Manchester music interview offer
Original post by nathan_nacu
Hi, if u don’t mind my asking what we’re ur predicted grades and extracurriculars

My predicted grades were 4A*s and I don’t think I mentioned many extra curriculars bc I applied to oxford and they prefer super curriculars. I did, however, say I was a member of debate club, school amnesty group, school choir and I mentioned that I had done some work experience. Hope this helps.
I have a bristol Classics Offer
I got an offer from Queen Mary for History with a year abroad yesterday :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending