The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JessieAllen03
Couldn’t find an official biochem thread so thought I would start one. Comment below where you’re applying to!

Oxford, St Andrews, Edinburgh, UCL, Durham
Original post by matt124morgan

Ahh I’m also applying to Oxford, Durham, UCL :smile: but with York and Bath as my other two :smile:
Reply 3
I’m applying to Oxford, York , Bristol, Exeter and Bath (although I’m applying for natural science at bath)
I’ve already got offers from Bristol (AAC or ABB) and York (AAB) :smile:
Original post by emma64
I’m applying to Oxford, York , Bristol, Exeter and Bath (although I’m applying for natural science at bath)
I’ve already got offers from Bristol (AAC or ABB) and York (AAB) :smile:

I got one from York too! What do you think of the course? :smile:
Reply 5
I got one from York too! What do you think of the course? :smile:

I quite like the course although I think that there may be a little bit less module choice than other unis, I really like the uni as a whole, but I just think it might be a bit too far away from where I live haha :smile:
What college have you applied to at Oxford? (I’ve applied to Wadham :smile:)
Original post by emma64
I quite like the course although I think that there may be a little bit less module choice than other unis, I really like the uni as a whole, but I just think it might be a bit too far away from where I live haha :smile:
What college have you applied to at Oxford? (I’ve applied to Wadham :smile:)

I went for St Johns :smile: I’m not really expecting to get in , Durham is my more realistic but hard aim ahah. And I agree with the module choice at York, it is quite close to me though ahaha :smile:!
Reply 7
I went for St Johns :smile: I’m not really expecting to get in , Durham is my more realistic but hard aim ahah. And I agree with the module choice at York, it is quite close to me though ahaha :smile:!

Yeah I’m definitely not getting my hopes up for Oxford either, Bath is my second choice I think!
Original post by emma64
Yeah I’m definitely not getting my hopes up for Oxford either, Bath is my second choice I think!

Yeah Bath looks great too :smile: x I’m hoping they’ll reply pretty fast
Oxford, Imperial College London, and some US schools you won't care about because I'm a Yank
Original post by avtomat
Oxford, Imperial College London, and some US schools you won't care about because I'm a Yank

Ahh sounds cool! Where would our rather end up at? :smile:
Ahh sounds cool! Where would our rather end up at? :smile:

Thanks!
Probably Oxford or Stanford, a US university.
Original post by avtomat
Thanks!
Probably Oxford or Stanford, a US university.

Ahh yeah makes sense! Good luck :smile:
Original post by matt124morgan

Hi. Did you get an offer from UCL? I heard they are sending out offers. I applied for UCL biochem too but haven't received offer yet.
Original post by rainbowstar00
Hi. Did you get an offer from UCL? I heard they are sending out offers. I applied for UCL biochem too but haven't received offer yet.

I haven’t and I applied for UCL :smile: I’ve received only offers from york and Bath x
Reply 15
Imperial, Warwick, Bristol and York. Got an offer ABC for York.
Oxford, Imperial, Durham, St Andrews and Newcastleno offers yet and I'm so anxious yikesssss
Original post by Aliila
Imperial, Warwick, Bristol and York. Got an offer ABC for York

I also got an offer for York! :smile:
Original post by Sofiaaais
Oxford, Imperial, Durham, St Andrews and Newcastleno offers yet and I'm so anxious yikess

Don’t worry they’ll come! I’ve applied for oxford and Durham too but I’m not expecting oxford, Durham is the one I really want ! X
Reply 19
I also got an offer for York! :smile:

Congrats. I'm really glad because I really liked York when I visited. Honestly didn't think my offer would be lowered so much, was expecting maybe a grade or 2 at most. Which course did you apply for? I applied for the MBiochem.

Latest

Trending

Trending