The Student Room Group

UCAS 2020: Has anyone received any offers yet?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah my school slow too (they usually have a date for sending off beg Dec) but I finished mine 3 weeks ago and they’ve sat on doing my reference probs till beg of November which I’m annoyed about.
Original post by Presence
wow thats so quick, which unis have you recieved offers from?

I have received offers from Bristol, Glasgow, Newcastle University and university of York and my predicted grades in India are 96% compared yo a-levels it's A*A*A* i assume
Original post by Utkarsh 17
I have received offers from Bristol, Glasgow, Newcastle University and university of York and my predicted grades in India are 96% compared yo a-levels it's A*A*A* i assume

That was quick! Which courses?
Original post by 学生の父
That was quick! Which courses?

Bsc computer science and mathematics ,also in Newcastle it was just Bsc Mathematics
Reply 64
Dual Honours- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science! I also received one from Derby today :smile:
Original post by Treetop321
Nope! No offers for Durham, St Andrews, York, Bath or Oxford yet!

I feel like St. Andrews are going to take their sweet time to give out offers :frown: it's definitely my favourite besides Cambridge!
What are you applying for?
@mollypearce123 Yep, probably because St Andrews has few places so they want to get most of the applications b4 giving offers
Reply 67
Original post by MrXtra
See title. 😳

I have already got an offer
I've updated the list of offers I've found on TSR so far --- https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6177978
Original post by mollypearce123
I feel like St. Andrews are going to take their sweet time to give out offers :frown: it's definitely my favourite besides Cambridge!
What are you applying for?

Biology. St Andrews is also my second favourite, after Oxford! It's a really nice place!
Original post by Treetop321
Biology. St Andrews is also my second favourite, after Oxford! It's a really nice place!

Awesome! Good luck with your application.
Got Bristol for Aerospace (7th Oct) and Edinburgh for Mechanical (8th Oct). I submitted ucas on the 7th. Am yet to hear back from Imperial, UCL and Manchester
I applied on the 15th of September to Cambridge, Bath, Bristol, Kings College London and UCL for Psychology and have only received an offer from Bristol thus far!
Reply 73
Got an offer today for Newcastle! 🙂🙂🙂
Just got 2 more conditional offers from York and Brighton uni. 😊

Original post by MrXtra
Got an offer today for Newcastle! 🙂🙂🙂
Just got an offer for economics at warwiwck ahahahha
Now the initial deadline has passed, and once all the Uni Admissions folk have climbed out from underneath the pile of applications, more decisions/offers will start to be made.

Hang on in there and try not to worry.
Reply 77
Oh my goodness yay! I’ve just received an offer from Bristol University! Conditional offer of AAA for geography BSc!
Original post by returnmigrant
Now the initial deadline has passed, and once all the Uni Admissions folk have climbed out from underneath the pile of applications, more decisions/offers will start to be made.

Hang on in there and try not to worry.

I've only got one offer so far. I know they'll come but I just need to be patient. This has made me feel better, haha.
just got one for economics from warwick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending