The Student Room Group

access to Nursing

Hello
Please can somebody kindly help me to explain this question? Analyse the application of these approaches to an aspect of human behaviour. Please which approaches is related to human behaviour, and how does it affect the human behaviour. Thanks in advance. Okebu chacha.
Original post by okebu
Hello
Please can somebody kindly help me to explain this question? Analyse the application of these approaches to an aspect of human behaviour. Please which approaches is related to human behaviour, and how does it affect the human behaviour. Thanks in advance. Okebu chacha.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand the question. It looks like you might be missing a few words. Could you try copy and pasting it here with a bit more context?
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte's Web
Sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand the question. It looks like you might be missing a few words. Could you try copy and pasting it here with a bit more context?

Hello Charlotte web,
Thanks for getting back to me . Please thats the question , although there is a case study
Original post by okebu
Hello Charlotte web,
Thanks for getting back to me . Please thats the question , although there is a case study

The grammar of the question does not make sense - could you please copy it word for word? Without knowing roughly what is included in the case study it is not possible to advise further.

It seems that English may not be your native language - without directly copying the question it is hard for people to understand the meaning.
Reply 4
Hello,
Please can somebody kindly explain how a person with anorexia, can be analysed, using both the social and cognitive approaches. Thanks in advance. Okebu.
Reply 5
The grammar of the question does not make sense - could you please copy it word for word? Without knowing roughly what is included in the case study it is not possible to advise further.

It seems that English may not be your native language - without directly copying the question it is hard for people to understand the meaning.

Hello Charlotte web,
Please can you kindly explain how an anorexia person , can be analysed, through using both the social and cognitive approaches. Thanks in advance. Okebu.
Original post by okebu
Hello Charlotte web,
Please can you kindly explain how an anorexia person , can be analysed, through using both the social and cognitive approaches. Thanks in advance. Okebu.

I can't answer this for you - you won't learn anything by someone else providing you the answer. Simply asking someone for the answer is fraudulent and can put your place on the course at risk.

You will need to consider the different approaches you have been taught and how they might apply to your given patient. They won't be asking something you haven't been shown already - it's just a case of applying it to this patient. If you are really struggling it may be best to seek assistance through your college or tutor as they will give you the amount of support they deem appropriate.
Original post by okebu
Hello,
Please can somebody kindly explain how a person with anorexia, can be analysed, using both the social and cognitive approaches. Thanks in advance. Okebu.

Please don't create multiple threads asking the same question.

I've already advised we don't allow cheating on exams/assignments and no one will simply give you the answer to this question.
Reply 8
Please don't create multiple threads asking the same question.

I've already advised we don't allow cheating on exams/assignments and no one will simply give you the answer to this question.

Its not cheating Charlotte. Was only asking for explanation, that's not cheating. Anyway I have been able to ask for help from someone else . Thanks
Original post by okebu
Its not cheating Charlotte. Was only asking for explanation, that's not cheating. Anyway I have been able to ask for help from someone else . Thanks

The way you phrased your post suggests you wished the answer to be explained to you - which may be considered cheating. You were asking people to 'explain how a person...' not asking them to explain the question. I did offer you some advice previously with regards to how best to approach the question.

I'm glad you've got the help you needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending