The Student Room Group

Which TV apps do you use?

Poll

Which TV apps do you think is the best

Which method of watching TV do you prefer and why?

For example, do you use FreeView, Netflix, Prime TV, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, ITV player, channel 4 player, or others?

Which one do you think is the best? :smile:
I use Prime, Netflix and Channel 4. At the moment I prefer prime but previously I have liked Netflix more, I think it just depends on what content they have. I am looking forward to Apple's TV+ release.
Reply 2
Netflix app is best in terms of usability.

Content wise :dontknow: Depends on what I want to watch :lol:
I used loads. Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer for the apprentice and the channel 4 app for GBBO 😂. Netflix is best imo
Original post by 8472
Netflix app is best in terms of usability.

Content wise :dontknow: Depends on what I want to watch :lol:

I love a bit of Netflix :yep: apart from when there's a mosquito by my ear cos all the lights are off whilst I'm watching
Original post by OR321
I used loads. Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer for the apprentice and the channel 4 app for GBBO 😂. Netflix is best imo

Nice - do you have any favourite programmes on Prime? :smile: am thinking of possibly getting it at some point
Original post by S1elyak1
I use Prime, Netflix and Channel 4. At the moment I prefer prime but previously I have liked Netflix more, I think it just depends on what content they have. I am looking forward to Apple's TV+ release.

Will have a research of the Apple TV - sounds intriguing :tongue: :smile:
Original post by Chronoscope
Nice - do you have any favourite programmes on Prime? :smile: am thinking of possibly getting it at some point

I don’t really watch the shows but they have some pretty good movies. Like Orphan or fight club, but they’re not amazon originals 😂
Use all of the above apps apart from Prime, am tempted to get something like the Fire TV stick though so would possibly get it at some point :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending