The Student Room Group

💜 BTS 💜

Hey fellow ARMY!
It took a very long time to open this group up, I applied for this group to be validated ages ago and finally it has! And through the months of waiting, I've become a stronger ARMY and have changed my life for the better even in the smallest of ways.

I hope we can use this group and thread to celebrate BTS, discuss our love as an ARMY and learn a lot from each other.

Feel free to discuss any BTS related things, ask questions, and have a great time...I just want to spread the love and keep us all strong. I'm sure we all have our own individual stories and ways of loving the boys so let’s all respect each other too of course.

I look forward to hearing a lot from everyone and let’s keep loving BTS forever💜

Here is the link to the ‘BTS ❤️’ group: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=4586

And here is the link to the main thread below! I think we can post more and can all use this thread since its connected directly to the group:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6189858

Sorry for the inconvenience but go follow thanks:smile:

😊
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

💜💜💜
Legit did a double take when I saw this thread, I'm a big ARMY and i have never seen this on TSR. So imma just start the conversation and try to stay current: I was so happy when I saw BTS performing in Saudi Arabia, I'm not saying this just cause I am an ARMY but they are actually paving the paving for other artists, and by paving the way I mean by leading the Hallyu wave and breaking down cultural barriers. They are the first non arabic speaking artists to perform there and I am just so proud of them.
Original post by LadyScheherazade
Legit did a double take when I saw this thread, I'm a big ARMY and i have never seen this on TSR. So imma just start the conversation and try to stay current: I was so happy when I saw BTS performing in Saudi Arabia, I'm not saying this just cause I am an ARMY but they are actually paving the paving for other artists, and by paving the way I mean by leading the Hallyu wave and breaking down cultural barriers. They are the first non arabic speaking artists to perform there and I am just so proud of them.

Hi! Aw yh I thought it was about time a BTS group and thread was started on student room! :smile: I have been waiting months for this to be accepted
Thanks for sharing this, I absolutely love BTS for this! They definitely have and it's unbelievable how much they've achieved!
Jungkook 💇🏻*♂️... 😔😪
Original post by Bluerainy
Jungkook 💇🏻*♂️... 😔😪

I knowwwww...still cute though 👶
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
I knowwwww...still cute though 👶

Yh the coconut head is back 😅

BTS (방탄소년단) 'Make It Right (feat. Lauv)' Official MV

This really hit me💜 The lyrics, the vocals, the video...
How do you all feel?
(edited 4 years ago)

How do you all feel?

It hit me too😭
Some ARMY'S have been thinking about why they dislike BTS (I've seen on a different website), and it kinda hits me, but I understand them a bit. It still makes me feel upset though.

Hey ARMY! Hope yall are well:smile:
Is anyone going to this or watching this in theatres or wherever?
ps. does anyone else feel uncomfortable
cos they wrote [THE FINAL] in big letters👀😂

Hey ARMY! Hope yall are well:smile:
Is anyone going to this or watching this in theatres or wherever?
ps. does anyone else feel uncomfortable
cos they wrote [THE FINAL] in big letters👀😂

Are they only showing up in the USA?
Original post by K-pop013
Are they only showing up in the USA?

And Korea :frown: unfortunately there are no screenings for it in the UK
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
And Korea :frown: unfortunately there are no screenings for it in the UK

Awwwww😣
Awwwww😣

Ikr ... I wish they did screen in the UK cinemas. It would be the closest thing to a concert for me . I've never been and I don't see myself ever going tbh. BTS is growing to much that realistically there are too many army's and not enough concerts.. :frown: I'm not blaming BTS but I just feel mad for myself and the many army's who have never been .I feel like the the army's who have been to a BTS concert should let other army's have a chance to go too and not buy the ticket. We are a big purple family and I wish someday we all could get a chance to see them live at least one

How do you all feel?

Lauv = My favourite male artist
BTS = My favourite male band

It was a no brainer that this would be a bop before it even came out :gah:
Thank you for the group invite as well you guys! I've joined. :wink: x
x

Original post by Bluerainy
x

Original post by LadyScheherazade
x

x

Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
x

Just out of curiosity, what your favourite song and what's the first one you heard?
Original post by RazzzBerries
Just out of curiosity, what your favourite song and what's the first one you heard?

I don't have a fave because they are all too good. My first song was Blood Sweat and Tears.
Lauv = My favourite male artist
BTS = My favourite male band

It was a no brainer that this would be a bop before it even came out :gah:

All BTS songs are bops tbh

Hello razzzzzzzzzzz(love your name btw )
First song : blood sweat and tears
Second : dope
Favourite :

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest