The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme (GMTS) 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by connorfrench96
Addition and subtraction of fractions?

Don’t worry, I’m sure you did just fine. I’ve heard that it can take a day or two but you do get automatically invited to do a video interview and then get 10 days to do it.

Just addition and subtraction no fractions, but its just erased my test performance its coming up as I haven't taken the test!
Is it giving me a second chance :biggrin: Although I passed so this is really annoying, is this a glitch or what!!!
Original post by James Smith 90
Is it giving me a second chance :biggrin: Although I passed so this is really annoying, is this a glitch or what!!!

I’d probably leave it overnight if I were you and ring them tomorrow.
I’d probably leave it overnight if I were you and ring them tomorrow.

I'm definitely leaving it overnight but do you think I should ring them or re-do the test and see what happens
I'm definitely leaving it overnight but do you think I should ring them or re-do the test and see what happens

I’d wait and ring them first thing. Better to be safe than sorry!
I’d wait and ring them first thing. Better to be safe than sorry!

So I rang them and as expected they said to do the test again.
I just re-did the test and passed again, and this time it has saved my results....phew! :h:
For all those who want to know how it was, it was actually really straightforward, just don't panic remain calm and you will realise that the questions are actually so simple, if I can do it (maths is not my strong point to say the least), then seriously anyone can!
Good luck!
Thank you James, really reassuring words. Best of luck with the rest of your application!

I called this morning and it’s definitely a 10 day deadline to complete all the tests so that means I can’t put it off any longer! Wish me luck!
Thank you James, really reassuring words. Best of luck with the rest of your application!

I called this morning and it’s definitely a 10 day deadline to complete all the tests so that means I can’t put it off any longer! Wish me luck!

I'm sure you will do just fine, one thing I've learnt is to stay calm no matter what, I hope you do really well!
Do let us know how you get on.
Best of Luck!
Has anyone completed the verbal and critical reasoning? If so how were they? I've got them up next.
Reply 50
Has anyone completed the verbal and critical reasoning? If so how were they? I've got them up next.

I've just completed it and got invited to the video interview. I found them very very long! Not difficult at all. Some of the questions were exactly the same to BAE's tests. Take your time and you should be fine.
Original post by finacc
I've just completed it and got invited to the video interview. I found them very very long! Not difficult at all. Some of the questions were exactly the same to BAE's tests. Take your time and you should be fine.

What are the BAE tests. Also did you do them all at once maybe that's why you found them very long? or are they just long lol
also did you get invited straightaway for the interview? Thanks.
Reply 52
What are the BAE tests. Also did you do them all at once maybe that's why you found them very long? or are they just long lol
also did you get invited straightaway for the interview? Thanks.

The psychometric tests for British Aerospace. Some of the questions were the same.

Yes maybe that’s why I found them long. The profiler one was over 100 questions!! I did complete them all in one sitting.

Yes I got invited straight away.
Original post by finacc
The psychometric tests for British Aerospace. Some of the questions were the same.

Yes maybe that’s why I found them long. The profiler one was over 100 questions!! I did complete them all in one sitting.

Yes I got invited straight away.

Aah I see, I'm doing them in stages. Yes the personality profiler was really long. I hope I can make it through too.

Where did you practice for the BAE.
Thanks
Reply 54
Aah I see, I'm doing them in stages. Yes the personality profiler was really long. I hope I can make it through too.

Where did you practice for the BAE.
Thanks

I applied for the BAE grad scheme too. And the questions were the same. They are all pretty similar.
Finally spoken to the people who deal with adjustments and they aren't willing to do anything regarding the numerical reasoning test aspect. Guess I may as well withdraw my application now.
Original post by finacc
I applied for the BAE grad scheme too. And the questions were the same. They are all pretty similar.

Which scheme specifically did you apply to? Finance leader?
Reply 57
Which scheme specifically did you apply to? Finance leader?

Yes, Finance Leader. I didn't get through.
Original post by finacc
Yes, Finance Leader. I didn't get through.

Thanks. May do the test for a bit of practise. No intention to join BAE though 😂
Reply 59
Thanks. May do the test for a bit of practise. No intention to join BAE though 😂

😂 I did that for quite a few applications so that I would do well in the ones I really wanted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending