The Student Room Group

Im 16 coming 17 and havent got that many friends

Im 16 male and i havent got that many friends so if any body whats to start to chat could be about anything.
Im into football and want to go traveling when older and dont know really what else to say

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliottttt5685
Im 16 male and i havent got that many friends so if any body whats to start to chat could be about anything.
Im into football and want to go traveling when older and dont know really what else to say

Hey 18 male here you can DM if you wanna chat

Why not try to make friends ( face to face friends ). I mean there's nothing wrong with having friends on here, but it would help you grow as a person if you try to make conversation with people face to face and therefore you'll become more confident then be able to have plenty of friends.
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Why not try to make friends ( face to face friends ). I mean there's nothing wrong with having friends on here, but it would help you grow as a person if you try to make conversation with people face to face and therefore you'll become more confident then be able to have plenty of friends.

i had plenty of friends at year 7 to year 11 but after gcse finished and in 6 weeks i isloated myself and everybody just moved on and kept in contact with a few like i do football with a few.I a currently do a apprenticship which i am one week into and have to college one day a week and literally have no friends there.ive only being going 4 weeks one day a week but a lunch and break im always on my own i end up walking around the area or just going home like i did today.I started to hang around with this guy but he left to do a other day so im back on my own again restorting to this.

btw how old are u and what u into
Original post by Celal2001
Hey 18 male here you can DM if you wanna chat

hi what u into and what you doing at the moment uni college sixth form
hi what u into and what you doing at the moment uni college sixth form

Mainly into science and I study bio, chem and geo at a level
do u have insta we could chat on there if u want or snapchat that if u want
I feel the exact same the only 2 friends I had last year went to different colleges and I’m so awkward so no luck in making any friends.
Original post by Unknown829919228
I feel the exact same the only 2 friends I had last year went to different colleges and I’m so awkward so no luck in making any friends

same bro i know how it is literally college is so **** because of it

Yup sucks and I’m tired spending all my frees and lunch alone with my headphones in i mean I can barely even talk to people in my own classes
what u into and what u doing at college im doing carpentry

I feel the exact same the only 2 friends I had last year went to different colleges and I’m so awkward so no luck in making any friends.

I’m 16 and doing bio, chem and maths I’m into football too tho!
who do u support do u play xbox
Quality over quantity when it comes to friends. Always remember that.
Original post by LaurenChez
Quality over quantity when it comes to friends. Always remember

that true ye
who do u support do u play xbox

Liverpool haha but nope I don’t play xbox
Liverpool haha but nope I don’t play xbox

im a united fan so u play us on sunday and u will probably batter us
im a united fan so u play us on sunday and u will probably batter us

u got insta