The Student Room Group

Scottish Space School (ik its wayyy too early) 2020

I'm in s4 and I have just heard about Scottish Space School, it sounds rlly good and I RLLY would like to go. I've managed to research a bit about it, but if anyone has any extra info on it that would be great! Also, if anyone wants to use this thread for finding others who are going for 2019, that's fine, I'm rlly not bothered.
Original post by Currie004
I'm in s4 and I have just heard about Scottish Space School, it sounds rlly good and I RLLY would like to go. I've managed to research a bit about it, but if anyone has any extra info on it that would be great! Also, if anyone wants to use this thread for finding others who are going for 2019, that's fine, I'm rlly not bothered.

Hi there :smile:
Nice to see you're applying and are ready for going :woohoo:
Sounds super awesome!

I'm not totally sure where is best to put your thread so for now I've put it here in Physics, Chemistry and NatSci university courses :borat:
All the best with the application,
Cheese
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hi there :smile:
Nice to see you're applying and are ready for going :woohoo:
Sounds super awesome!

I'm not totally sure where is best to put your thread so for now I've put it here in Physics, Chemistry and NatSci university courses :borat:
All the best with the application,
Cheese

Probably one for ScotQuals since everyone applying will be school students in Scotland :h:
Original post by Labrador99
Probably one for ScotQuals since everyone applying will be school students in Scotland :h:

:ta: done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending