The Student Room Group

how to be a ****boy

any1 wanna gimme extra tips.

dont think i can engage in another relationship following my previous one.

only hooked up twice. out of 4 encounters..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
dont even bother responding 'do u have a soul' 'you need help' because it wont change who im becoming.

this is what girls do to guys. time to retur the favour
Reply 2
One word detachment.

If you are detached generally you won't end up being invested emotionally. It will allow you to move on swiftly from girls.
You're not returning the favour if you go around breaking the hearts of girls that never did anything to you; you're just being a scumbag.
Reply 5
Original post by Black Cat
One word detachment.

If you are detached generally you won't end up being invested emotionally. It will allow you to move on swiftly from girls.

that happened to me with the 3rd. had a crush on her months ago. so i couldnt just ditch her.
but i'll try my best not to.
i feel like i should let u know word about ****head ****boys spreads VERYYYYY quickly among girls so whatever magnificent sexploits you expect to get up to w every girl within 5 miles.... lower ur expectations lol. *******.
Reply 7
Original post by THALCEDONY
You're not returning the favour if you go around breaking the hearts of girls that never did anything to you; you're just being a scumbag.

at this point i just care about my needs.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
i feel like i should let u know word about ****head ****boys spreads VERYYYYY quickly among girls so whatever magnificent sexploits you expect to get up to w every girl within 5 miles.... lower ur expectations lol. *******.

i mean my college is pretty large like 3kstudents. but ye thats true. but i could just gradually stop talking to them rather than dump them after receving something. which would appear more like a short relationship/friendship rather than being used.
Don't bother. If you're not that type of person then don't force yourself to become it.
Oh my DAYS. Trivial drama with shallow teens. Who gives a ****
Original post by sinfonietta
Don't bother. If you're not that type of person then don't force yourself to become it.

im not that type of person but i could become it easily then possibly after uni pursue an actual relationship.

loves 2 crazy for me atm
surely youre better than that? like is that really who you want to be. wouldnt it be way better in the long run for you emotionally and in terms of your reputation to just like work on some emotional healing now and try to learn to trust someone again? like i understand how it can feel after youve been f*cked over i totally get it but like is it not healthier for you and the girls you would potentially be hurting to work toward improvement instead of this?
im not that type of person but i could become it easily then possibly after uni pursue an actual relationship.

loves 2 crazy for me atm

Any future women to date you would lose respect for you if they heard that was your past. They could hear that from your friends - not just you.

Don't aspire to be a bad person.
(edited 4 years ago)
that happened to me with the 3rd. had a crush on her months ago. so i couldnt just ditch her.
but i'll try my best not to.

It's easier said than done though. If you are heavily invested in someone you tend to go extreme lengths to keep and please them.

Goodluck buddy.
Original post by Black Cat
It's easier said than done though. If you are heavily invested in someone you tend to go extreme lengths to keep and please them.

Goodluck buddy.

this is probs all talk until i acc catch feelings lmao. which is where detachment comes into hand.
What you tagging me for :rofl: A f***boy is someone who leads girls on and makes them think there's something long term coming, then once they've dipped their wick it's ghost mode. I've never done that, I've always been upfront about not wanting anything serious.
Errm, things don't happen in real life as they do on TV. You don't change your 'personality' in one night. I think what you're going through right now is just a phase and it'll most likely fade away. You should look deeper into who you want to become. If you're not ready for a relationship then don't pursue one until otherwise - this doesn't mean you have become a f***boy - if you're looking for one-night-stands then why not try your luck in a club or in parties?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
What you tagging me for :rofl: A f***boy is someone who leads girls on and makes them think there's something long term coming, then once they've dipped their wick it's ghost mode. I've never done that, I've always been upfront about not wanting anything serious.

Ik but since ur all buff you must have experience and know how to attract girls
Original post by flauplow
Errm, things don't happen in real life as they do on TV. You don't change your 'personality' in one night. I think what you're going through right now is just a phase and it'll most likely fade away. You should look deeper into who you want to become. If you're not ready for a relationship then don't pursue one until otherwise - this doesn't mean you have become a f***boy - if you're looking for one-night-stands then why not try your luck in a club or in parties?

Can exactly go clubs at 17 lol besides theyll all be older

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending