The Student Room Group

Liverpool Vet Q&A

Has anyone received the questionnaire form for Liverpool Vet School? Received one for my other options but still waiting for Liverpool.
My DD got hers a couple of days after UCAS submission
I've received a work experience Q&A, but no situational judgement test or personality test. not sure if they do those
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by studya03
Has anyone received the questionnaire form for Liverpool Vet School? Received one for my other options but still waiting for Liverpool.

If you mean the work experience form then you can find that on their website.
Original post by student8111
I've received a work experience Q&A, but no situational judgement test or personality test. not sure if they do those

We’ve only had that so far. Still waiting for something from Nottingham and had questionnaires etc from Bristol and Surrey.
Liverpool requires you submit your UCAS application by the 15th October, like every other vet school - and then that you fill in their work experience questionnaire by the end of October 21st.

This isn't on their website, they should have sent you a link/form?
Original post by VMD100
Liverpool requires you submit your UCAS application by the 15th October, like every other vet school - and then that you fill in their work experience questionnaire by the end of October 21st.

This isn't on their website, they should have sent you a link/form?

It is on their website under the work experience (stage 2) section https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/veterinary-science/undergraduate/prospective-applicants/ , however, they also email you requesting you to complete the questionnaire (which is linked in the email). The layout of the questionnaire differs between the one on the website and the one on the email. The one on the website is a geckoform and the one in the email opens up on the website but is the exact same form.
Original post by student8111

No, Liverpool only do a work experience form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending