The Student Room Group

BDO Graduate Scheme 2020

Bit late for this cycle but couldn't find a 2020 page. Anyone who's completed video interview stage, could you provide any details? Similar to what's been posted about last year's cycle? More detail the better, much appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dirtyrodrigez
Bit late for this cycle but couldn't find a 2020 page. Anyone who's completed video interview stage, could you provide any details? Similar to what's been posted about last year's cycle? More detail the better, much appreciated

Hi, i have just recently been sent an invite for the VI. could you please provide some tips and details? what was it like ? the more detail the better

Reply 2
What’s everyone applied for? I wanted to apply for their consulting stream but never saw it go live on the website...
I completed my VI over 3 weeks ago now and still not heard anything eventhough the email i got after doing it said i'd hear in 10 working days. Has anyone heard about AC dates yet?
Anyone signed Financial Services Audit? Let's connect
I have an offer for audit in Nottingham :smile:
Original post by hollie7
I have an offer for audit in Nottingham :smile:

Hi, how long did it take for BDO to reach out to you following your assessment centre?
Has anyone done their video interview for the tax graduate position? If so, what sort of questions cropped up?
Original post by TCA2b
Has anyone done their video interview for the tax graduate position? If so, what sort of questions cropped up?

Have you done the interactive assessment? If so, were there many q’s on the video interview aspect and are they just, why BDO?
Hey have you sat the VI yet? I just sat mine and found it alright although some questions threw me off.
Not yet. Been rather busy! What were they like?
Original post by Sexy beast
Hey have you sat the VI yet? I just sat mine and found it alright although some questions threw me off.

I'm going to do it tomorrow, just wondering what the questions are like for the video interview part.
For anyone who's sat the BDO VI, how many video questions did you get?
Reply 13
Original post by graduate10101
For anyone who's sat the BDO VI, how many video questions did you get?

I had 4: 3 of them situational and 1 motivational question.
Original post by Lan1997
I had 4: 3 of them situational and 1 motivational question.

How did you find the assessment as a whole?
some people said they had 4 questions, i had 3
Original post by graduate10101
How did you find the assessment as a whole?

did you get the feedback they said they would give shortly
Yeah I got mine. My numerical and verbal reasoning where on the high end of the scale (excelled).

My creative force and applied intellect pillars were full maxed (no grey bars). Digital mindset wasnt full (2 grey bars) and the lowest was Grit w 5 grey bars.

Original post by joshuajj98
did you get the feedback they said they would give shortly
Original post by Sexy beast
Yeah I got mine. My numerical and verbal reasoning where on the high end of the scale (excelled).

My creative force and applied intellect pillars were full maxed (no grey bars). Digital mindset wasnt full (2 grey bars) and the lowest was Grit w 5 grey bars.

how long did it take to get yours
Original post by joshuajj98
how long did it take to get yours

They send you the report straight away

Quick Reply

Latest