The Student Room Group

💜 BTS 💜

Hey fellow ARMY!
It took a very long time to open this group up, I applied for this group to be validated ages ago and finally it has! And through the months of waiting, I've become a stronger ARMY and have changed my life for the better even in the smallest of ways.

I hope we can use this group and thread to celebrate BTS, discuss our love as an ARMY and learn a lot from each other.

Feel free to discuss any BTS related things, ask questions, and have a great time...I just want to spread the love and keep us all strong. I'm sure we all have our own individual stories and ways of loving the boys so let’s all respect each other too of course.

I look forward to hearing a lot from everyone and let’s keep loving BTS forever💜

Here is the link to the ‘BTS ❤️’ group: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=4586

😊
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I still love BTS with all my heart even though I don't watch any more of their VLives and stuff. In my whole life as an ARMY, I have never even bothered to watch their Bangtan Bombs. I don't watch their content anymore because I kinda fell in love with other groups and I missed so many RUN! BTS episodes that I can't be bothered to watch it anymore and I also don't have the time to catch up on them. I still watch RM's album review lives since he tells us about the production process. I now spend more time on other groups like SKZ and GOT7. However, I can't deny the fact that BTS made me smile more in my life. I still support them and I still listen to their music since it really comforts me. I don't know if I can be considered an ARMY anymore. What do you guys think?
Reply 3
i think youre still an army but not as stong you were once before but you still support them and thats what matters
plus at least you aint a hater hehe
i love them with all my heart so much that it hurts to think tat one day there wont be bts and theyll have their loves:frown:
Original post by rajayasaswini
I still love BTS with all my heart even though I don't watch any more of their VLives and stuff. In my whole life as an ARMY, I have never even bothered to watch their Bangtan Bombs. I don't watch their content anymore because I kinda fell in love with other groups and I missed so many RUN! BTS episodes that I can't be bothered to watch it anymore and I also don't have the time to catch up on them. I still watch RM's album review lives since he tells us about the production process. I now spend more time on other groups like SKZ and GOT7. However, I can't deny the fact that BTS made me smile more in my life. I still support them and I still listen to their music since it really comforts me. I don't know if I can be considered an ARMY anymore. What do you guys think?

Hi! I really think its whatever you believe...in my opinion, you're an ARMY even if you're new and started liking and appreciating them today or if you loved them since their debut! :smile: Everyone has their own story.
As long as you know yourself that you support them, you are whatever you believe you are...an ARMY or BTS fan or whatever you want to call it.
Everyone loves them in their own way and no one can judge the others' experience and love for BTS.
It's like, if you used to eat chocolate everyday and you really loved it but then as time went by, you didn't eat chocolate everyday. But instead ate sweets or something. Doesn't mean you don't love chocolate anymore right:wink2:
Hey everyone! I really loved JK's long hair. He looked really good in it.:h: Did you guys like his long hair too? I was kinda sad when he cut his hair. I hope it wasn't because of a lot of ARMYs forced him to cut his hair. :frown:
Reply 6
Hey everyone! I really loved JK's long hair. He looked really good in it.:h: Did you guys like his long hair too? I was kinda sad when he cut his hair. I hope it wasn't because of a lot of ARMYs forced him to cut his hair. :frown:

i loveddd his long hair im gonna miss it. maybe it was some armys that forced but if they did i wouldnt really call them that. if they support bts they would believe that they can do whatever they want to themselves because its their life. i love all armys and bts so pls dont force or hate on bts:h:
Original post by pocha04
i love all armys and bts so pls dont force or hate on bts:h:

I would never hate on BTS. I would never hate any K-Pop artist to start with. If I don't have anything nice to say then I'm not going to say it (unless I have to defend myself since some guys in my class say 'f*** you' to me for absolutely no reason at all, they just like picking on me I guess). I don't like to insult anyone.
Reply 8
I would never hate on BTS. I would never hate any K-Pop artist to start with. If I don't have anything nice to say then I'm not going to say it (unless I have to defend myself since some guys in my class say 'f*** you' to me for absolutely no reason at all, they just like picking on me I guess). I don't like to insult anyone.

lol its good that you dont hate. i wish others were more like you and keep quiet if they have nothing good to say. i didnt mean how some armys shouldnt hate towards you lol but its good that you dont so xx
Hey ARMY!:danceboy:,

I've been way too busy these days to be on here honestly:cyber:. But today I was feeling nostalgic and listened to loads of BTS's older songs, do you guys have any older favourites? These are just some that are on my playlist to get me through my daily journey!:

Have a nice day!💜
Bts has saved my life in many ways. They made me smile at times I need to smile, they might me love myself and be confident in who I am and how I look (trust me whenever I feel self-conscious I sing in my head- 'You've shown me I have reasons, I should love myself.' At times of hardships when I felt like I should just end it all, they have saved me. It's hard to listen to them and watch their videos as I'm not allowed to (religious reasons and parents) so I'm not as active as other armys but I am still very thankful to them and love them with all my heart! If I were to ever meet them the first thing I would say before even saying hello, would be 'thank you!'. I can write much more about how they have changed my life but I have an exam in 2hrs and am procrastinating on this lol (should listen to Pied Piper and do work)

also, one last thing- army for me is just as important as BTS for me- we are all a family and I will never forget the support we give each other!

Love you all!
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
Hey ARMY!:danceboy:,

I've been way too busy these days to be on here honestly:cyber:. But today I was feeling nostalgic and listened to loads of BTS's older songs, do you guys have any older favourites? These are just some that are on my playlist to get me through my daily journey!:

Have a nice day!💜

omg I miss songs like spring day, butterfly, house of cards, run, I need you, save me! omg the old songs are my fav!

(ps am I the only one who feels their style of music changed slightly? It is still amazing and has great meanings but I prefer the older deeper ones. like for e.g. I don't like songs like boy with luv much cuz i feel like they have more western influence and not as a deep meaning as their older songs.
Original post by Zahra_2001
Bts has saved my life in many ways. They made me smile at times I need to smile, they might me love myself and be confident in who I am and how I look (trust me whenever I feel self-conscious I sing in my head- 'You've shown me I have reasons, I should love myself.' At times of hardships when I felt like I should just end it all, they have saved me. It's hard to listen to them and watch their videos as I'm not allowed to (religious reasons and parents) so I'm not as active as other armys but I am still very thankful to them and love them with all my heart! If I were to ever meet them the first thing I would say before even saying hello, would be 'thank you!'. I can write much more about how they have changed my life but I have an exam in 2hrs and am procrastinating on this lol (should listen to Pied Piper and do work)

also, one last thing- army for me is just as important as BTS for me- we are all a family and I will never forget the support we give each other!

Love you all!

Hiya Zahra_2001!

Thank you for sharing your experience so far with BTS! You really made my day with this reply, I totally understand because I have similar reasons for loving BTS. I hope you're able to meet them one day and say how you feel. I totally wish I could too lool
Good luck with your exam:smile: (and pied piper is defo great to listen to while doing work :biggrin:)
Definitely, I totally am in awe with this fandom and it really shows how we care for each other and BTS💜
Hiya Zahra_2001!

Thank you for sharing your experience so far with BTS! You really made my day with this reply, I totally understand because I have similar reasons for loving BTS. I hope you're able to meet them one day and say how you feel. I totally wish I could too lool
Good luck with your exam:smile: (and pied piper is defo great to listen to while doing work :biggrin:)
Definitely, I totally am in awe with this fandom and it really shows how we care for each other and BTS💜

thank you!
Hey ARMY!
Have you guys watched BTS at the MMAs? They did soooo well and their performance was absolutely breath-taking! I just sat there in awe:awesome:
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey ARMY!
Have you guys watched BTS at the MMAs? They did soooo well and their performance was absolutely breath-taking! I just sat there in awe:awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma36GWboits

Ikr they are amazing! It kinda felt like they were gonna disband tho :frown: cuz like how they went through all their eras it just hit me in the heart. I love them!
Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a great day. Idk if y'all are getting any private messages from some random Korean person. I think they sent me a message since I have publicly displayed my love for Korean music on my GYG. I got 2 messages with the same title and they are sent by 2 different accounts. The second one was sent after the first account got banned so I'm suspecting it's the same person. I just came to ask you guys if you ever got any messages from a random person claiming to be Korean or a Korean person. :snow:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :snow:

Update: the second account is banned!!!
Update 2: this person has made another account and has messaged me again. should I report them?
(edited 4 years ago)
Y

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a great day. Idk if y'all are getting any private messages from some random Korean person. I think they sent me a message since I have publicly displayed my love for Korean music on my GYG. I got 2 messages with the same title and they are sent by 2 different accounts. The second one was sent after the first account got banned so I'm suspecting it's the same person. I just came to ask you guys if you ever got any messages from a random person claiming to be Korean or a Korean person. :snow:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :snow:

Update 2: this person has made another account and has messaged me again. should I report them?

Yes, report them. I got a msg from an account called Korean man or smthing like that saying he's 33 and likes girls or whatever. I just deleted his msg without responding since I wasn't sure how to report it.
Original post by Zahra_2001
Y

Yes, report them. I got a msg from an account called Korean man or smthing like that saying he's 33 and likes girls or whatever. I just deleted his msg without responding since I wasn't sure how to report it.

Hey guys,

Yes I got a message from this person too. I am sure you all will know that it is fake but just remember PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR FALL FOR IT!
There is a REPORT button right next to the email that you can click on, I have just done it myself.

Stay safe and love BTS💜

omg same i got a message twice from that koreanman guy lol

Quick Reply

Latest