The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Do they give out offers over the weekend?
I got an offer for
Leeds for English Literature
Cardiff for English Literature
i got an offer for computer science from exeter
Reply 363
Original post by Slash_bae

when did you receive the offer and when did you apply?? is it with a placement year? i applied for the same course!
I got an offer for modern languages at Newcastle :smile:
Do we have any Edinburgh offers from the Biology/Biomed/Neuroscience end? Waiting eagerly :biggrin:
I have an offer from Exeter and Warwick for Maths (Exeter being G100, Warwick being G103).

I also know that one of my friends got an early offer for Geography from Exeter
Reply 367
Original post by resach
I got an offer from UCL for Geography

would u mind me asking your stats? thanks so much, also is it the international one? Bsc or BA?
A friend of mine received an offer for politics at Newcastle on Friday. Does anyone know when unis start dishing out offers for media and film courses? I’ve been checking track constantly but had nothing since I applied last Monday
Original post by ItsChrissy01
A friend of mine received an offer for politics at Newcastle on Friday. Does anyone know when unis start dishing out offers for media and film courses? I’ve been checking track constantly but had nothing since I applied last Monday

Try not to check track too regularly. It will just make you way more stressed than necessary.

Some universities are very fast for the strongest applicants but others take MUCH longer.
Reply 370
Original post by Lelux
would u mind me asking your stats? thanks so much, also is it the international one? Bsc or BA?

I'm predicted 3A*s in Geography, economics and maths and got all 7-9s at GCSEs.
It's the BA, but not the international one, which coming to think about, I kinda regret. But hopefully if I go, there's scope for me to go on a year abroad
Received a conditional offer for Computing at Canterbury Christ Church University today. (Wasn't expecting it, but it definitely came in on the 20th!)
Reply 372
got offers for cardiff and warwick law !!!
Original post by EmmaMurphy25

Today?
I know someone with an offer from Exeter for Maths and another with an offer for History and Royal Holloway.
Reply 375
i have 4 offers- politics and economics at leeds, sheffield and manchester. also have a politics offer at durham.

Congratulations! :smile:

Do you mind saying what the offers were as I'm doing a thread on Law offers on the Law forum

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6187460
Original post by emilybond:)

hey, well done on your offer! i’m applying to the same course as you (doesn’t seem like there’s that many of us!) and i’m desperate for an offer 😬 when did you apply and when did you get your offer? good luck with your other offers :smile:
Original post by ohdearstudying
Know someone who got Theology and Philosophy from Exeter (again)
Also know someone who got Royal Holloway for PPE

Original post by Humnax
Hey I got a place for law at Leeds, and law with international study at Manchester :smile:

Original post by Sh_A
I know someone who has received an unconditional for Biochemistry at Keele.

Original post by fatima.zahra
Hello! I just got an offer from Manchester today for Maths and Physics :smile:

Original post by MoonlightTiger16
Got an offer for classics at Manchester Uni!!

Original post by KJM02
I’ve been offered by York for psychology AAA or AAB with an A in EPQ

Original post by Imsoconfused1020
I got a conditional offer for biomedical science from royal holloway on 18th October

Original post by Dhiren.sharma1
Offer of AAA from UCL for History and Politics

Original post by luccia
Chem offer from York and chem interview from imperial

Original post by tilfisher
I got an offer for
Leeds for English Literature
Cardiff for English Literature

Original post by Slash_bae

Original post by emilybond:)

[quote=Aayush [excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];85658256]I have an offer from Exeter and Warwick for Maths (Exeter being G100, Warwick being G103).

I also know that one of my friends got an early offer for Geography from Exeter
Original post by ItsChrissy01

Original post by LewisH_
Received a conditional offer for Computing at Canterbury Christ Church University today. (Wasn't expecting it, but it definitely came in on the 20th!)

Original post by hrusse2
I know someone with an offer from Exeter for Maths and another with an offer for History and Royal Holloway.

Original post by JLSWFC
i have 4 offers- politics and economics at leeds, sheffield and manchester. also have a politics offer at durham.

Thank you everybody for your weekend updates --- 28 new offers. I'll be updating the big list later on today.

Also on the list will go 10 offers gleaned from other threads.

Spoiler

I have an offer from Bournemouth for Psychology

Latest

Trending

Trending