The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

just got my first offer from Surrey for Physics! I didn’t expect I’d get any this early, so I’m super excited!!
Original post by melouka
just got my first offer from Surrey for Physics! I didn’t expect I’d get any this early, so I’m super excited!!

omg so happy for you hun x

when did you apply? xox
Reply 382
I've had English offers from Warwick and York
Original post by josman

OH MY GOODNESS. when did you submit your ucas application? congrats
Reply 384
Original post by cheerIeader

Thank you, I think it was submitted at the beginning of October : )
Waiting for Imperial, LSE and King's to start giving offers...
Reply 386
Original post by Myboy66
Waiting for Imperial, LSE and King's to start giving offers...

As far as I know, London universities tend to start later. I'm still waiting on King's too.
Original post by josman
As far as I know, London universities tend to start later. I'm still waiting on King's too.

Oh I see.. And maybe they are more popular too so waiting to Compare results of more applicants :smile:
omg so happy for you hun x

when did you apply? xox

thank you so much!! I sent off my application 8/10/19, so only a couple weeks ago x
When do London universities start giving offers? Has Warwick started giving offers for Economics?
Anyone know if already having your results makes decisions come quicker? Waiting to hear from Warwick for PPL still but I’m on a gap year and already have grades higher than the entry requirements so don’t really understand how it can be more than a simple “yes” or “no” decision that can be made relatively quickly.
Reply 391
Original post by Vaneeta
When do London universities start giving offers? Has Warwick started giving offers for Economics?

I think I have one friend with a Warwick offer for Economics but don't take my word for that.

I think London universities are around January/February time? Around the same as Scottish universities is what we were told.
Original post by josman
I think I have one friend with a Warwick offer for Economics but don't take my word for that.

I think London universities are around January/February time? Around the same as Scottish universities is what we were told.

Thank you!
Original post by Lucyds2000
I have an offer from Bournemouth for Psychology

It's already on the big list.
Original post by melouka

Original post by josman

These will be going on tonight.
Original post by CharlotteJames
Anyone know if already having your results makes decisions come quicker? Waiting to hear from Warwick for PPL still but I’m on a gap year and already have grades higher than the entry requirements so don’t really understand how it can be more than a simple “yes” or “no” decision that can be made relatively quickly.

What grades did you apply for hunny?
What grades did you apply for hunny?

I have A* history, A Politics, A English Language, A Maths and A EPQ
Original post by CharlotteJames
I have A* history, A Politics, A English Language, A Maths and A EPQ

Oh my gosh that is so good. Give them a week or two because they obviously get thousands of applications bombarded.
You'll definitely be given an offer hopefully. X

Do u even go to uni?????
Original post by twist-and-shout
Do u even go to uni?????

No. I reapplied this year for 2020 entry on a gap year.
No. I reapplied this year for 2020 entry on a gap year.

Ok cool me too, just wondered why I see you everywhere😂😂

Latest

Trending

Trending