The Student Room Group

Gcse history

Anyone studying gcse AQA history that need any help with the following

Medicine
Conflict and tension
America
Elizabeth

I have model answers on all of you want some I am just making use of my revision so it doesn’t go to waste as I am doing A level history
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sabah1_xx

Medicine
Conflict and tension
America
Elizabeth

I have model answers on all of you want some I am just making use of my revision so it doesn’t go to waste as I am doing A level history

Sounds like a good idea :smile:

@Glaz could you please move this to the GCSE forum please?
Reply 2
Sure x
Reply 3
Original post by Hazzabear
Sounds like a good idea :smile:

Do you study any of these?
I do edexcel history and do all the topics you've listed apart from conflict nd tension, do u think it could help?
Reply 5
Original post by Ineedtostudy4002
I do edexcel history and do all the topics you've listed apart from conflict nd tension, do u think it could help?

I don’t mind helping you at all I would love to I’ll just check the Edexcel spec now see if it’s the same content covered
Reply 6
Original post by Ineedtostudy4002

It is pretty much the same after looking at the spec I mean I went from a grade 1 to a grade 8 so if u need any help you can rely anytime x
It is pretty much the same after looking at the spec I mean I went from a grade 1 to a grade 8 so if u need any help you can rely anytime x

Thanks for checking, It you don't mind could you please send me your notes, it'd help me out alot xx:smile:
Do you study any of these?

I've completed my GCSEs already :biggrin:

Medicine
Conflict and tension
America
Elizabeth

Just a heads up, can you not duplicate your posts, please? It makes it difficult for others to help other users and yourself in tsr :smile:
Reply 10
Just a heads up, can you not duplicate your posts, please? It makes it difficult for others to help other users and yourself in tsr :smile:

I have made multiple threads under study
I have made multiple threads under study

Yes, but they are saying near enough the same thing.
Moved to History Study help, please dont create duplicate threads or post email addresses publicly :smile:

will do when i get on my laptop :h:
Original post by Glaz
will do when i get on my laptop :h:

I can do it now, it’s been moved over to study forum :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending