Grounded Pakistani British Girl stayed out at 5pm Watch

yila_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wait what? what else? can u tell us more?
username3590052
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
for some reason it wont allow me to view what i posted
yila_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh okay what happened tho
username3590052
Rep:
?
basically i told my mum i was going with my friend to revise in the library ray which i did. so we were meeting at 3:30 and my mum said come home before dark. i waited for my friend for 30 minutes cause she was running late. in the meantime ntime my phone died so i could not text my mum. i charged at 100% before leaving the house but its an iphone 6 so it constantly dies So we finished sihed revision around 5 and it was still light outside and my friend wanted to go to the corner shop and do a bit of walking so i went with her and then we started walking back and thre's two ways to go to my house one pass the station which only takes 4 mintues longer and the second one is go past hoembase but my friend has never been to my area before so i had to drop her off to the station
username3590052
Rep:
?
so it got a little bit dark and then i saw my mum's car so me and my friend got in and i swear i have never seen her this angry before. it was only like 5:30pm. and apparently my mum got really worried cause i didnt anwser my phone because it was dead and my friend has no credit so i couldnt ask her to call her. when my mum dropped my friend off to the station she started shouting at me saying that your brother went in his pjs to the library and couldnt find u

(Original post by yila_x)
oh okay what happened th
username3590052
Rep:
?
(Original post by zahrah.vahidy)
so it got a little bit dark and then i saw my mum's car so me and my friend got in and i swear i have never seen her this angry before. it was only like 5:30pm. and apparently my mum got really worried cause i didnt anwser my phone because it was dead and my friend has no credit so i couldnt ask her to call her. when my mum dropped my friend off to the station she started shouting at me saying that your brother went in his pjs to the library and couldnt find u
and he was scared because there was 3 homeless weird ppl in the library but they werent there when me and my friend went they must of come when we went to the corner shop. and because my brother thought they were weird my mum started calling up my grandparents to have a look around for me because she was scared i would have been raped or kidnapped
username3590052
Rep:
?
she gave me the silent treatment for 30 minutes and said i was grounded for life. i probably wont be but honestly im a good kid and this the second time ive done something wrong - the first time was simallar to this and they always bring this up whenever we have arguments
username3590052
Rep:
?
(Original post by zahrah.vahidy)
she gave me the silent treatment for 30 minutes and said i was grounded for life. i probably wont be but honestly im a good kid and this the second time ive done something wrong - the first time was simallar to this and they always bring this up whenever we have arguments
like i understand why they grounded me because they are concerned about my safety but surely it can't be forever and i want to regain their trust cause i just started college and have literally just made new friends so yeah.
username3590052
Rep:
?
so..... that's my story in a nutshell
yila_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
when was this?
username3590052
Rep:
?
yesterday
username3590052
Rep:
?
what do i do?
username3590052
Rep:
?
now im gonna delete this account and make a new one just in case my bro sees these messages cause my mum and bro doesnt know that i walked down the area for a bit
yila_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old are you? You're in college so like 16?
yila_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't believe your parents about saying their not gonna let you out. Like it's only been a day & they might be overreacting right now but they'll calm down over time. She can't possibly ground you for life. You're gonna still be going college and everything. I know you feel bad but you said your phone was charged & it died so you had no other way & you couldn't contact them. You were on your way home anyway & your mum said ne home before dark but it wasn't dark at 5pm so you stuck to their rules. Try remind them of this & help out w chores and be extra nice & they should realise. I don't really know what your parents are like tbh but do what you think will cheer them up & especially if you're closer w someone else in your house you could try explaining to them & getting them to talk to your mom.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username3590052)
shouting at me saying that your brother went in his pjs to the library and couldnt find u
lol why did he go in his pjs? takes literally all of 10 seconds to change into a pair of jeans. lazy focker

anf grounding you ‘for life’ is extreme af, the heck is wrong with her??
yila_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goggleyed)
lol why did he go in his pjs? takes literally all of 10 seconds to change into a pair of jeans. lazy focker

anf grounding you ‘for life’ is extreme af, the heck is wrong with her??
Lool I was wondering that too. Why is he in pjs at 5pm?
zahrah.rahrah
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thats odd. You should accept the punishment and act normal Try regain your parents trust in the meantime
Last edited by zahrah.rahrah; 1 month ago
zahrah.rahrah
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yila_x)
How old are you? You're in college so like 16?
from my understanding i think that the person just started college
ethan4233
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What on earth is going on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (194)
18.76%
Labour (532)
51.45%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.64%
Green Party (57)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.39%
SNP (16)
1.55%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.68%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)