The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

Post it as anon.

Scroll to see replies

Pretty sure I've never done anything particularly terrible to anyone.
Original post by Anonymous
Post it as anon.

Run through their fields of wheat.
Was pushing my nan to a pub cos she wanted to go out and we came to the traffic lights and am not sure how but i managed to get the front wheels stuck in this groove next to the kerb. The wheelchair got tipped up and my nan fell out into the road :frown: was absolutely mortified. People got out their cars to help lift her up as i was only small so couldnt do it myself. Still feel bad about it to this day :frown:
Reply 4
I ****ed my friends mom.
Reply 5
Loving them with all my heart, caring too much about them, but through the hate I received it took away my hate and now I'm one of the kindest people in the world, I continuously go out of my way for others not for gratification just so people have a better life, which has shaped my chosen career choice.

But in bad terms probaly worst thing I have done is hurt my brother when I was a lot younger by pushing his back quite hard, he had a bad back for a good week or two.
Reply 6
Original post by Max1989
Loving them with all my heart, caring too much about them, but through the hate I received it took away my hate and now I'm one of the kindest people in the world, I continuously go out of my way for others not for gratification just so people have a better life, which has shaped my chosen career choice.

But in bad terms probaly worst thing I have done is hurt my brother when I was a lot younger by pushing his back quite hard, he had a bad back for a good week or two.

That's it? I use to beat my younger brother over the smallest things and as a result he developed anger issues as an adult.. oops
Reply 7
That's it? I use to beat my younger brother over the smallest things and as a result he developed anger issues as an adult.. oops

Nah I do have inner anger issues but I was content with my own suffering so never felt like I needed to lash it out on others, I just accepted punishments never arguing, I was a very strange child and still am, I don't question why life is bad just accept it. As I just tell my self that I could be a lot worse.

But I'm definitely more the one to take a hit, directed at me or not than give it out. I often step into fights to stop another getting hit.

And his back was pretty bad he could hardly walk for the time.
Post it as anon.

The worst thing I'd say I've ever done was actually quite recently (about 2-3 months ago) and I'm actually ashamed of it. So I had this PS4 that I was selling on gum-tree, and two guys messaged me saying they wanted it. I ended up selling it to one of the two guys who gave the best offer, but I told the other guy who wanted it that it was still available. He wanted me to ship it to him so I asked him to send me a £80 Amazon gift-card first before I "ship the PS4" (that I don't even have anymore) and so he trusted me and legit gave me a £80 Amazon code for nothing - I hadn't shipped him anything. My plan was just to take the gift-card and leave, but I felt so horrible that I ended up buying him a £80 Amazon code back and just said the PS4 broke. Never again will I be so selfless :frown:
The worst thing I'd say I've ever done was actually quite recently (about 2-3 months ago) and I'm actually ashamed of it. So I had this PS4 that I was selling on gum-tree, and two guys messaged me saying they wanted it. I ended up selling it to one of the two guys who gave the best offer, but I told the other guy who wanted it that it was still available. He wanted me to ship it to him so I asked him to send me a £80 Amazon gift-card first before I "ship the PS4" (that I don't even have anymore) and so he trusted me and legit gave me a £80 Amazon code for nothing - I hadn't shipped him anything. My plan was just to take the gift-card and leave, but I felt so horrible that I ended up buying him a £80 Amazon code back and just said the PS4 broke. Never again will I be so selfless :frown:

Youre a great person
Youre a great person

Is this sarcastic?
Is this sarcastic?

No, not at all. In the end you did an amazing thing by returning the money. For all we know, he could have been struggling with money (unrealistic but still valid).
I was born. Sorry everyone else 😔
No, not at all. In the end you did an amazing thing by returning the money. For all we know, he could have been struggling with money (unrealistic but still valid).

I guess, but for me it's the fact that the though even came into my mind and I decided to act on it.
punched a classmate in the nose.
I was two-faced as a child/early teen

because domestic abuse is so hilarious ahahahahahahah
I send nudes to my best friend’s boyfriend😂 (note, they’re still together and now have a baby, but she and I are certainly not friends)
I send nudes to my best friend’s boyfriend😂 (note, they’re still together and now have a baby, but she and I are certainly not friends)

Sent*
Reply 19
Knocked out a few of their teeth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending