The Student Room Group

Do you enjoy being single or being in relationship?

Vote

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So am i :biggrin:
Being in a relationship is really good but the lack of responsibility/effort in being single is also really appealing :biggrin:
It varies.

I prefer being single when there's no one I actively want to date or I'm in a relationship that's not going well. I prefer being in a relationship when there is someone I want to be with and things are going smoothly.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Being in a relationship is really good but the lack of responsibility/effort in being single is also really appealing :biggrin:

That's good point
being in one
Reply 6
If you're being told to choose being single and being in relationship? what would you choose and why?
Reply 7
Original post by sinfonietta
It varies.

I prefer being single when there's no one I actively want to date or I'm in a relationship that's not going well. I prefer being in a relationship when there is someone I want to be with and things are going smoothly.

If you're being told to choose being single and being in relationship? what would you choose and why?
I still don't feel ready to commit to a relationship atm, I enjoy my freedom and not having to answer to anybody and put loads of effort into them.
Original post by Anonymous
Vote

Depends on the relationship. Depends on the situation whilst being single.

Could easily be in a relationship and miserable OR single and surrounded by good friends and family. And amazing relationship OR single and isolated
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I still don't feel ready to commit to a relationship atm, I enjoy my freedom and not having to answer to anybody and put loads of effort into them.

Sense of freedom. I like that.
Original post by IH8Studying
being in one

which one?
which one?

in a relationship.
Original post by IH8Studying
in a relationship.

Got it.
Original post by knightandday
Depends on the relationship. Depends on the situation whilst being single.

Could easily be in a relationship and miserable OR single and surrounded by good friends and family. And amazing relationship OR single and isolated

Ok what if you're being told to choose being single or in relationship, what would you choose and why?
I’ve never been in a relationship lol.

But I do think I may have to start putting myself out there because being lonely in the evenings suck. I’m used to it when I’m working but in the evening I’m usually with family, but now I’m by myself :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Sometimes it feels good, but at times I think I must be unattractive asf to not get a guy.
Ok what if you're being told to choose being single or in relationship, what would you choose and why?

Relationship...no single... i cant answer lol. depends on the person. I ve been miserable in both haha. But if i had to pick, single and miserable. At least I can be selfish and miserable
Original post by Paypurr
I’ve never been in a relationship lol.

But I do think I may have to start putting myself out there because being lonely in the evenings suck. I’m used to it when I’m working but in the evening I’m usually with family, but now I’m by myself :frown:

I know that sucks but, go out and ask the person you like out. Not easy and it's even better when they say no. Because you learn a lesson and you don't care about No anymore.
Reply 19
Single because I’m not wasting any of my hard earned money on anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest