The Student Room Group

What did I do to make her behave differently?

Ok, so I like my housemate. In fact I used to have a real crush on her, till one of my other housemates started banging her, then I backed off. After she broke his heart, I was a shoulder for him to cry on, but since then him and her have settled into a casual sex thing. Suddenly, she's gone weird with me. Like before, when she would see me, we would chat/flirt. Now she won't even greet me. And I've done nothing wrong. The only thing I can guess would have made her act like this is him telling her I liked her.

Obviously, no one knows. But does anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate the input because I'm going through a tough time atm and I don't need this.
Cold shoulder because she has a guy now?
Reply 2
Original post by Discrepancy
Cold shoulder because she has a guy now?

Well she's been shagging him for a while. And has told him she doesn't want a bf.
Original post by Anonymous
Well she's been shagging him for a while. And has told him she doesn't want a bf.

FWB then I guess.

I would say forget her she isn't worth your time
Original post by Discrepancy
FWB then I guess.

I would say forget her she isn't worth your time

Yeah, if you've been there for her and she doesn't treat you with even basic friendliness, then just leave her alone and find someone else. Her loss, not yours!
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Yeah, if you've been there for her and she doesn't treat you with even basic friendliness, then just leave her alone and find someone else. Her loss, not yours!

Exactly
Reply 6
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

Sorry mate, but you've misread. I was a shoulder for the bloke to cry on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending