The Student Room Group

My Girl Looks Clapped sometimes

I started a new relationship with a girl with a 10/10 personality, smart, intelligent and extremely funny and not bad looking at all...

But as time goes on, I see her sometimes looking clapped as hell, flattish bum, no tits and no waist and sometimes when she wears her glasses she looks like her mum, her mum is not hot.

I know this is so bad, but I do love her and love talking to her and spending time with her but has anyone else gone through this?

I'm surrounded by really pretty girls at sixth form but I never would cheat and I don't want to leave her but is it normal to feel a bit put off by your other halfs looks sometimes?

Scroll to see replies

First of all, I burst out laughing reading the title.
Second of all, unless you look like Zac Efron or some ****, I don’t think you should be saying nuttinnnn
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
First of all, I burst out laughing reading the title.
Second of all, unless you look like Zac Efron or some ****, I don’t think you should be saying nuttinnnn

Yeah lol well i must say i am good looking and can get a lot of girls but she struck me in a way they didn't and i can look past the looking a bit ugly now and then but i just wondered if i am a ******** or if other people can relate lol
I started a new relationship with a girl with a 10/10 personality, smart, intelligent and extremely funny and not bad looking at all...

But as time goes on, I see her sometimes looking clapped as hell, flattish bum, no tits and no waist and sometimes when she wears her glasses she looks like her mum, her mum is not hot.

I know this is so bad, but I do love her and love talking to her and spending time with her but has anyone else gone through this?

I'm surrounded by really pretty girls at sixth form but I never would cheat and I don't want to leave her but is it normal to feel a bit put off by your other halfs looks sometimes?

Well you sound delightful pal, I'll bite.

Just break up with her if you aren't happy, if you aren't attracted to someone why be with then? Don't be a **** about it or to her though.

Nobody is perfect, Nobody looks amazing all the time, I'd suggest you grow up.
Reply 4

Yup. For some looks fade, or we just go off a partner. If you can't get a stiffy when you're in the mood, bro no choice but to ditch
break up with your gf. i’m beyond bored.
Ouch
Reply 7
Original post by cheerIeader
break up with your gf. i’m beyond bored.

Grande, now Lordy Lord is she a stunning thang
Original post by SMEGGGY
Grande, now Lordy Lord is she a stunning thang

you’re like so hot harder please

even the peng girls look clapped a lot of the time tho
even the peng girls look clapped a lot of the time tho

like outside of sixth form and ****, if you're around a girl 24/7 then obvs she ain't gonna be peng all the time
if you're struggling to get it up now, its' only going to get worse, she not going to improve. check for t&a next time, don't just dive in blind or you'll end up among the flatlands again.
Original post by cheerIeader
you’re like so hot harder please

Haha 😂

Don’t judge her based upon superficial qualities... not everyone is beautiful .. I’d say it’s your loss but it’s up to you (cough cough everyone is beautiful in their own way .. you could be losing your soulmate idk .. this is very mean chat)
Well, don't you sound like a wonderful boyfriend. :rofl:
Not going to lie that sounds terrible. If you're not attracted you should leave. No point letting her open up to you and **** if you' don't even find her attractive. It's not about looks, but they are helpful. You say you won't cheat and that you're surrounded by pretty girls but I feel by aknoweleging these pretty girls I feel you already know you want to leave the relationship because you're already attracted to other girls
what were you aiming for other than *****iness
Yeah lol well i must say i am good looking and can get a lot of girls

so if you're good looking and can get lots of girls, why did you end up with a clapped girl? says it all really. you're clearly butters yourself.

dare you to post a pic so we can see. but i already know you won't... cos you're butters
Maybe it's not the girls fault. I bet she's well pretty. Maybe your package and brain are just broken.
Don’t judge her based upon superficial qualities... not everyone is beautiful .. I’d say it’s your loss but it’s up to you (cough cough everyone is beautiful in their own way .. you could be losing your soulmate idk .. this is very mean chat)

I don't judge her solely based on that, that's why she's my girlfriend and I'm not leaving her

Quick Reply

Latest